Choices choices...
I have some money to blow and I was wondering if a user could give me some advice. If you have seen both X tv series and I my me strawberry eggs, which one would you recomend.

If any one else needs any advice on anthing, feel free to post it on this thread.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
There's only one X Tv series. "An Omen" is the OAV, and it's kinda a teaser for the series. I'd say X, but that's just me. :mrgreen:

Look at my sig and avatar, I think you'd understand my vote. :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
hmmmm... yes, My friend said X as well but I still might be temped to get I my me instead because I found it on sale
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Your funeral Confusedweatdrop:
Both are good, but really can't be compared to one another. Totally different. Go with I my me if you want a teen agnst show. Go with X if you are looking for a deep show with plenty of good characters in it. In my opinion it is the best Clamp has ever done. :mrgreen: Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
alright, I guess I will Go with X, I am willing to pay a few extra bucks and I am ready for a serios plot line after watching irresponsible captain tylor.

I my me does get serious towards the end. Check out my review on the site. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ok I'll do it now...

Ahhh! :x now after reading that and a few other things I am back at the situation where I started,...*sigh* if only there was enough money for both... Cry

Both are good. You really can't go wrong. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Flip a coin. Get X.
There both good, but so different. I'd prefer X. Better story. Better characters. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

Ahhh! :x now after reading that and a few other things I am back at the situation where I started,...*sigh* if only there was enough money for both... Cry

Dude, it's $14 at Animeniacs.com. How can you go wrong? Buy it and then save up for X, while watching Strawberry Eggs. :mrgreen:

That is where I got mine, and for that price it was a steal. Close to perfect subs as well. Big Grin Big Grin
I rest my case. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your snack of choice Mantis421 24 7,750 08-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  choices choices.....once again OptimisticOx 23 7,486 03-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx