Choices choices...
Don't bother with the HK sets of X, I hear they are all TV rips, if you guys don't mind watching it on your computer, I'll pass you the digisubs. Same video quality, better subs.
Nah, I would like it on dvd thanks anyway.

as for your look in your avatar... I say you look like a pale psycopathic assasin ( I am not sure if that was the intended effect but that was the first thing that came to mind)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Lol, thats John Cleese from Monty Python in the what was one of the greatest comedy sketches of all time, The Ministry of Silly walks. That show was too funny. I got the first season on dvd for super cheap but can't find the others individually. Gonna have to pick up the boxset one of these days
Yeah, there's some good stuff that isn't anime like monty python and airplane...

"Surely, you can't be serious"
"Yes I am serious and stop calling me surely" :lol:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I too have the first season of Monty Python as well as Holy Grail. The Python is GODLY!!!!!! I wouldn't mind X for my pc. I got all the DBZ movies on it, I'd LOVE To have X any way shape or form. Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'll probably get the boxset and give away the first season. I've also got Holy Grail, Meaning of life and Life of Brian on Divx files

I've gotto get Holy Grail on DVD soon. Stupid Future Shop had it on special before christmas, wasnt in stock, I got a rain check for it and its still not in stock now. That movie is to funny. I love when God comes out and talks to them. Stop groveling, I hate it when people grovel, its always "I'm not worthy" "You're so great" . It makes me sick.:lol: :lol:

Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away :lol: :lol:

As for X, PM me your address and consider it done. They are very good quality and I also have episode 0.
Almost everybody loves The Holy Grail but nobody likes The Flying Circus. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I like flying circus.

I once rented the meaning of life with a couple of flying circus tapes with some friends. We went to it at a friends house to watch it. Two of my friends left half way through the meaning of life and went home. Another guy left at the begining of the 1st flying circus tape, he decided to walk home (a good 20 minutes) in the freezing cold instead of watching the rest and getting a ride from from a another friend. Me and another couple of guys loved every second of it. Meaning of Life is too funny, its more like flying circus than an actual movie.
Hehe, 20 minutes. What an ass (nothing against him). :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?!?!?!?!? Did you beat them the next day? :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
So before I looked like the wise mother figure. So how about now?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
You, look like frank from step by step hehe all those old shows like save by the bell...*whew* man how they sucked...

They sure do. Patrick Duffy. What a waste of human DNA. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
You have inspired me...I am going with classic robin look now,
Jiminy Jilikers Batman!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your snack of choice Mantis421 24 7,750 08-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  choices choices.....once again OptimisticOx 23 7,486 03-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx