Choices choices...
After seeing X the movie way back when it was first released here in the states, I would definitely say go with X. And like Suzakuseikun says, he is never wrong! I believe him because so far as I know he hasn't been. X is kick-ass and I need the series as well. HMMM That gives me an idea. I need some money!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Eh, the movie is okay. It's got really nice animation, but there is no story. Get the TV series, you wont be dissapointed :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
hmmmm... thanks for your advice but I think that I will get X and then I my me right afterward... It works out the same in the end....if only I had money for both...and for that matter a whole lot of others that I dont have the cash for oh well. Shibo's signature rings evermore clear...

"Buying happiness one anime at a time"
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Go against me. :?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
lol, I am sure that you know what you are talking about but the majority of the people who posted on this thread not to mention other people that I have asked on this subject have said X and not being an expert on either of them say that majority rules.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

actually, I have just realized that while making this decision I have almost scrambled enough money for both, so I think that after all I won't have to choose, :lol:

You toyed with my feelings for nothing. Bastard. Sad

Yeah it was pretty fun...lol

Cry

Don't worry Steve, I still love you. In a pasturized, saturated, evaporated milk kind of way!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Who could not love that sexy avatar. :mrgreen:

It's only half as sexy as miss Nozawa. Sad Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I have decided that when people comunicate on message boards you look on to people and see a part of their personality, for instance I subconsiously thought of kakoi sugoi yama as a kind of wise mother figure (oddly enough) when he had his old avatar but now I view him as a 40 year old dork who lives in his parents basement, eating tacos and watching anime.

I realize that this is not relating to the subject much but I was bored and had nothing better to do except ramble on...

And me? :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
uhhhhhhhhhhhh, no comment. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your snack of choice Mantis421 24 7,750 08-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  choices choices.....once again OptimisticOx 23 7,486 03-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx