Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Choices choices...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have some money to blow and I was wondering if a user could give me some advice. If you have seen both X tv series and I my me strawberry eggs, which one would you recomend.

If any one else needs any advice on anthing, feel free to post it on this thread.
There's only one X Tv series. "An Omen" is the OAV, and it's kinda a teaser for the series. I'd say X, but that's just me. :mrgreen:

Look at my sig and avatar, I think you'd understand my vote. :mrgreen:
hmmmm... yes, My friend said X as well but I still might be temped to get I my me instead because I found it on sale
Your funeral Confusedweatdrop:
Both are good, but really can't be compared to one another. Totally different. Go with I my me if you want a teen agnst show. Go with X if you are looking for a deep show with plenty of good characters in it. In my opinion it is the best Clamp has ever done. :mrgreen: Big Grin Big Grin
alright, I guess I will Go with X, I am willing to pay a few extra bucks and I am ready for a serios plot line after watching irresponsible captain tylor.
I my me does get serious towards the end. Check out my review on the site. :mrgreen:
Ok I'll do it now...
Ahhh! :x now after reading that and a few other things I am back at the situation where I started,...*sigh* if only there was enough money for both... Cry
Both are good. You really can't go wrong. Big Grin
Flip a coin. Get X.
There both good, but so different. I'd prefer X. Better story. Better characters. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

Ahhh! :x now after reading that and a few other things I am back at the situation where I started,...*sigh* if only there was enough money for both... Cry

Dude, it's $14 at Animeniacs.com. How can you go wrong? Buy it and then save up for X, while watching Strawberry Eggs. :mrgreen:
That is where I got mine, and for that price it was a steal. Close to perfect subs as well. Big Grin Big Grin
I rest my case. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6