Not anime, but
I hurt my foot a month ago at work, and just recently the pain has been bothering me. I went and got it looked at on Monday, and today they got the X-Rays in. Seems that not only did I pull all the muscles in my right arch, my foot is also fractured. So, tomorrow morning, I have an appointment with a foot doctor to see if he's going to cast it or what have you. Wish me luck guys (and gals).
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I fractured my eye socket on New Years (icy stairs and alchool don't mix) and they took X-rays and a cat scan and they still missed the fracture. I only found out it was fractured when I was still seeing double a week later and the eye doctor concluded it was fractured.
Wow. If I was hurting like that. I'd smack my doctor upside the head and make them look till they found a fracture. ^0^

Good luck Suzaku.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That's messed up how certain things don't give us trouble until WAY after the incedent. And doctors sure get paid a lot to simply "conclude" things. I conclude they're idiots! Now wheres my 500 dollars? Anyways Hope you get better fast! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Thanks guys. They put a cast on it and said that I should have got it looked at a month ago. Now, I have three weeks to get it to heal, if it doesn't, they gotta drill a pin in it. Cry
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
FRANKENFOOT!!!!! Big Grin
That shit is nuts. Make sure the bolt works right. ^_^

I snapped my shin in half in the eight grade and ripped all of the tendons in my left leg and was in a cast for nearly 2 months. It was hell. The doctor said that if I had stood on it any longer than I did the bone would have popped through the skin! I healed up just fine and hopefully you will too. They gave me these "magic" pills that could knock me out for over 24 hours, not fun. You should do fine! Good luck. Hopefully they won't have to operate. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
How the hell did you accomplish that feat? :mrgreen:

Just came back from the hospital. Had surgery on my left eye to fix the fracture, I had to sent the night next to some indian lady with kidney stones, she spent all night crying out in pain
KAKOI CHANGE YOUR AVATAR... PLEAAAAAAAAAASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD? WHALE? JENNY CRAIG?

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Damn guys. I thought I had it bad when I scraped my knee on the carpet. Cried like a bitch!!!
Ok here is my story... I was signed up to join the navy even went to navy boot during the summer between my Junior and Senior year. Well on Feb 12th of 1997 I was at a friend's house with about 12 others and we were jumping on a trampline in her backyard. (See where this is going) Well I was jumping and the a good bud of mine jumped in and I caught his bounce all wrong. I came down on my right leg as the next bounce was coming up.
The doc later told me the force put on my leg bone was the same as if I was laying on my back and had my legs straight up in the air and someone dropped 500 pounds on to my foot. It snapped both Tib and Fib bones. I feel flat on my back and felt this unbelieveable heat run throught my lower body. No pain yet. But I knew it was broken. My friends thought I was joking because the pop they heard they thought it was a spring in the tramp that popped. I wished...
Well at the hosp... I had a choice 4 moths in a cast up to my hip or a 5 pound bar through the center of my broken bone. I took the metal. And nearly a year to the date it happened the same doc removed the metal because of improper coating and I got infection. So there it is my broken leg story...
Oh and because I got the metal I never went into the Navy (thank god) but after it was removed I joined the Air Force WTF

Sorry this post was so long
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
OUCH!!! Well here is my amazing story.

I have low iron in my blood and am a little animic, which means I am succeptable to black outs and tunnelvision. I get tunnel vision on ocasion when I stand up too fast and because of my iron/animicy I get REALY bad nose bleeds. So anyways....I was watching tv one day about 2 or so years ago, and went to the bathroom which is right across the hall from my bedroom, you don't even have to turn to go into the bathroom door it's a straight walk from one door 2 feet to the next. I think I went in there to get a q-tip or something like kleenex, anyhoo I went in there for 2 seconds and turned to come back to my room. Well I had my weight bench set up in my room and because what I'm about to type is why it is no longer in my room. As I was leaving the bathroom I remember getting tunnel vision and it happened so fast I didn't realize I was blacking out. 10-15 minutes later I wake up streched across the hall face down in the floor. I heard something yelling "oh God it hurts it hurts so much" and I thought it was the tv but it was ME! I realized I was on the floor and my face hurt. I picked myself up and my teeth hurt and my nose was bleeding BAD. As I was picking myself up I happened to look up and saw I was less than 6 inches away from my weight bench and the leg of it curves out along with the bench part for about 5 feet and where you hook a stand up attachment was 2 inches of a bolt sticking straight up. If I were another step further ahead and blacked out not only would I have had a broken nose I would have been dead. I was lying on the side of my face and the whole right side of it hurt, but any closer and a bolt would have been in my temple and I wouldn't be here today. COOL HUH? :wink:

I too apologize for such a long post.
I broke my leg playing a friendly game of Football. I playfully jumped to the ground, and some fatass (to this day I don't know who it was) rolled over my leg taking my foot and twisting it around until it faced forward again. Breaking my shin in half and riping all the ligaments. I accidentaly broke or I should say helped to break someones leg on a trampoline. He was bragging about how good he was and how he had never been hurt on one before. We commenced to jump, he was launched, as he was falling he was heading strait for my head so at that moment I thought broken neck or throw him down. So I grabbed him in the air and threw him down. The mat had stretched just right to break both his Tibia and Fibia. It was disgusting seeing his leg sunk in, then it rose up and swelled to look like he had two calf muscles. Disgusting. So disgusting. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? garritynet 13 11,145 11-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  i'm selling some hk anime ..... Lacus Clyne 8 8,860 11-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  R1 anime Cidien 19 9,481 01-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Last Post: morgorath
  This is almost anime related Zagatto 2 1,928 04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Silent Hill Animated comic books for PSP psychooys 2 1,783 04-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies Seijuro Hiko 16 9,329 01-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Anime Poster Sales? fastsixty6 1 2,110 01-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Import-Anime T-Shirts! Ka-Talliya 50 41,066 12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Last Post: YamiFan
  Import Anime poem contest Cidien 6 2,960 12-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Last Post: vegeta76
  My anime podcast schnuth 1 1,568 09-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Robojack