How's deepdiscountdvd for non-anime movies
Puppet Master Wrote:Number 3!? Damn that sucks the one time I sent them their disc back I used their parcel post thing and made them pay for it. I get the feeling it's either the post office being careless or their staff that or they just send the same one back.

Well, I don't think they've sent the same one back because it was shrink wrapped and the 2nd one wasn't as marred up as the first one... sadly, the third one is also marred... so I think at this point we will just pick one up someplace else and either trade this one off or something since by sending it back, I will have as much in return postage as I have in the disk itself!! The two Witch Hunter Robin disks I picked up from 2nd Spin are also marred up, but since these aren't new disks, my expectations are somewhat less... laugh... maybe I should trade in my Spiral... Smile Nahhhh... too much hassle.... same reason I don't do anything with them on Ebay... can't get enough out of them to make it worthwhile by the time you get ebay listing fees, selling fees, pay pal fees, credit card fees... etc... might as well go out and buy it new!! Oh well... way it goes...
deep discount dvd hasnt had the vest customer service sadly. Personally i've never had a single scratch on anything i have ordered from them thus far 2 movie sets but their customer service is pretty slow and not very adaquet. Sorry about the scratched disk stuff. Id say the only thing to do is see if some game or music store around there has a professional buffing machine that they could use to fix your disk.
Cyrus