Poll: What anime series will people be dressed as the most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DragonBall
0%
0 0%
Ranma 1/2
0%
0 0%
Kenshin
0%
0 0%
Sailor Moon
0%
0 0%
Other... Post series
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Convention in Boston
I plan on being in town either the 16th or the 17th...

Oh nad guys I have a problem and need your help... if you invited two girls to come to the Con and expected both to say they were busy but then both said they were free... uhm what do you do...?

Do we need pictures to make a decision...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yes I need pics.
And wouldn't know what to say either..... Sad
Would there be room? In the car too?
I thought it'd just be us 3 or 4 guys? :?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Decisions decisions. I guess we will find out later. It is still a little further away. I hope to be working at least a month before the con. Damn school. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well first it will be just us guys riding in the car...
Hell how can we talk about the strippers we saw and boned if we have women in the car. Hey Kakoi, come hell or high water your coming. As long as you have enough money to get in to the Convention and to buy what ever you want (shirts what not) I'll cover your way to get to Boston and a room.

So in short your coming...

As for women issue I wish it could be decided later... but it can not got to remeber these women who want to go have to set up leave, vacation, or skip school to come to this shin dig. So I need to make a decision. I'll send it to you guys (pictures) to help make a decision.

I want to keep this on topic and not up set the Board gods....
On that note what part of the convetion are you looking forward too...
Well Morgorath, I have never been to a con before so I am looking forward to the whole thing. I think I am more excited to go on the trip itself more than anything else. I hate this place I hate 90% of all the people here. I hate everything about my surroundinds for the most part. I live a boring life because this is a boring place to live in. I'm either trapped in my own little nonsense world or in some teenagers gay music infested vehicle show off pansy crap life. I want out of here! HELP ME MORGORATH!! HHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Anyways I am more excited about the trip and meeting you in person than anything else. Hope that doesn't sound gay. :o
I'm going to try my best to get their. I'll come with a friend and/or my brother. Any girls I've asked, said they weren't interested. Though you never really know :wink: . I talked with my bro and he might want to stay over night at which point we would split a room and any of the Sailor Senshi that stay with us. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Now that is what I am talking about Steve... I am going to bang a salior mars for sure... Yes

And Dark do not fret I don't think it sounds gay. Hell it sounds like we are going to have a blast. I had this wierd feeling it's going to be like the movie Road Trip, but then I remember we are in the car for 11 hours not five or seve days.

We will make the boston convention the best damn show on earth
Watch yourself with those freaky girls. Some guys on the basketball team were getting BJs from this girl (man she's fucking gross looking). Anywho, they were getting them in the locker room. 5 guys in total got their dicks sucked by this one girl. The first guy had gano and the rest have it now. It's nasty because they all indirectly got it from a guy. The girls mouth has the worst looking puss and crap. They were doing it in the locker room where I lift weights. No decencey.

That is the sickest thing I have ever heard... But Damn is it funny...WTF

No I am having which ever girl who comes dress up as a Salior Scout
You can make a Las Vegas bet on that....
Dark, Steve, & Kakoi

Did you get my e-mail... it has your tracking #'s
If not let me know. And on that note enjoy your
late X-mas gifts... !!!! :twisted: 8O :twisted: :!: :?:
Yeah Morg I got your pm and sent you another one too. Thanx a lot man!

Still looking for a DVD Burner/Player so I can get you guys some Tekkaman action as I promised. In time my friends...in time. Plus my financial status is shot down the tube and have to start back at square one with my money...but all will be good. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Not sure how my employment is looking. I'm doing fine working there, but there's this girl that works at the bakery. Anyways she and I kinda fooled around, nothing serious. Until today that is. I was in the refrigerator with her, and we were fooling around. One thing led to another and we were making out in the refrigerator. People almost caught us as I was working the bra strap. Damn, it's gonna be akward there the next time I have to talk with her. :mrgreen:

The best part was I was getting paid while I was making out. :mrgreen:

Screw the system. :mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to this con every day. I am going job or not I am there! Good going on the freezer thing steve. Now I need to check my mail. We are going to blow the top off of this convention. I was actually in the chat for this place a couple of days ago, and found out that shibo is going to the con and JJ. It seems like everyone I have met on here is going to be there. I can't wait! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
If she ends up wanting to go out with me, I'm screwed. Big Time. I'm sure as hell not bringing her to the con. She's nice but.......