Poll: What anime series will people be dressed as the most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DragonBall
0%
0 0%
Ranma 1/2
0%
0 0%
Kenshin
0%
0 0%
Sailor Moon
0%
0 0%
Other... Post series
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Convention in Boston
Money is no problem for me as is but my problem is actually getting there. I really REALLY WANT TO GO but I don't think my truck could hold the trip BUT me and kak could take a bus!!! Now all I need is to get with kak sometime SOON to figure all this out. To be honest, getting there is not a problem but getting BACK seems to be more difficult but maybe I am thinking this out too hard on myself. anyways I'll get back to ya soon. VERY SOON. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
That was the same soulution I was thinking of. You can take a bus to just about anywhere. I don't know though. It is definitely something I have to think about. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Ok Steve if your there for 3 great if 1 that's cool too. Just wanting to hang
out with ya for a while.

Dark & Kakoi check this out...
Ok just priced your bus tickets with a military discount is $236 for two round trip tickets. Oh and you would spend 21 hours on a bus there and 19hours on a bus back.

Here's my position. Flying into Boston is going to cost me $250 for a plane ticket. Flying into your backyard Charlotte is $165. So I could fly in I need to rent a car anyways. We drive to the Convention. Total driving time is 12 hours. And the advantages of that are many...over you guys taking a bus. And then you can use the $118 towards things like Gas, Snacks, and Strippers.

What do you guys think....?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Definately need to figure out costs of stuff. I plan on buying at least $200 of stuff, and making fun of HK sellers, selling Inu Yasha Box 1 for $150. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yes that will be a #1 priortie is figuring the cost and then andding $200 dollars to that for insurance reasons. I'll be spending money like it is going out of style or Liek Wynoda Rider in strip mall. Its just that flying from Japan to the convemtion is heavy on the pocket book and I wish to spend my time there with friends. I know of other members of are dear boards (who don't post as much as we) are going but Having you Three there would make the trip worth every cent hope you know that.
shouldn't SPACE A travel cost you less than 30 bucks? from japan [oki] to the mainland america... i thought you were air force? shouldn't be a fortune... as for lodging, do what the marines do. Go set up a tent and rotate firewatch all night... Tongue
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Usually I find the people that use Cosplay to be disturbing... and this Topic made me shiver... but I know that there are ALOT of DBZ fans.. Myself being an eX-Fan (Due to the fact that they prolonged everything way too much) But it will be hard to compete against the other so I will have to vote for Sailormoon because you got all those white ladies that love this series. 8O . OMG... that just made me remember a picture of this full grown man in a Chibi Usagi costume. Wahhh!!! >.< .... the horror..

That picture really scared me... but then again.. you have those types of people. Peace...
Quote:Originally posted by "NYxCalm"

shouldn't SPACE A travel cost you less than 30 bucks? from japan [oki] to the mainland america... i thought you were air force? shouldn't be a fortune... as for lodging, do what the marines do. Go set up a tent and rotate firewatch all night... Tongue

Have you actually ever used Space A before? Omg its a pain in the ass especially if you are at the lowest rating of people to get a seat.. And with how many people want to go back using space A off this island its hard as hell to get a seat. And then if you take hops instead of going on the Rotator out of here.. More then likely you wouldn't get to your destination in time if you are planning something with a date time frame.. Because like here you are basically the last one for the Rotator.. it would basically go from Seattle -> Korea -> Okinawa -> back to seattle. So you have everyone one PCS'ing from Korea and Okinawa plus people that are taking there mid tour leave from korea already On the plane.. so seats are minimal. If you plan to travel just to see some place like wanting to go to Hawaii or something of that nature which it don't matter if you have to wait a few days for a open seat then it isn't a problem.. Because you are flexible but attempting to get to a place on time is rather hard as hell. Especially from overseas.

Of course about camping this is how the air force deals with stuff.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Here's my position. Flying into Boston is going to cost me $250 for a plane ticket. Flying into your backyard Charlotte is $165. So I could fly in I need to rent a car anyways. We drive to the Convention. Total driving time is 12 hours. And the advantages of that are many...over you guys taking a bus. And then you can use the $118 towards things like Gas, Snacks, and Strippers.

What do you guys think....?

That is the most awsome thing I have ever heard!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Cosplay scares me when it turns to cross-dressing.

Man my thread went from travel to ranging on the Air Force (be true or not which it is true by the way) to cross dressing. Wow what a way to go.

Ok Dark and Kakoi it's a done deal. I'm flying to your place and we will ride to the Con together. Looking at the Car deals trying to figure out how to wire up a tv and Gamecube for the trip.

Hey Steve which has more room a Dodge Neon, Dodge Stratus, or a Ford Taurus?

Kakoi can you hit the Flee Market or what not and find out how much a 6 inch to 9 inch LCD screen would cost?

Dark You going to pick me up from the airport or are you going to send me directions to your house?
Looks like I'm going to a Con! I can't believe that you are flying into charlotte. It's damn close to where we live. I am saving all my money now until then. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm making arrangements I'll be flying into your town on the 17th that is for sure so we will have to be able to load up and go on this great trip....
At this rate, we should have a IMPORT-ANIME con, meet up at the border of canada and the u.s ,chase mooses and gouge out their eyes and toss them down the niagra falls. umm... no... wait...

:roll:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
That was a wandering post. Admit it, you like to digress. Big Grin