Poll: What anime series will people be dressed as the most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DragonBall
0%
0 0%
Ranma 1/2
0%
0 0%
Kenshin
0%
0 0%
Sailor Moon
0%
0 0%
Other... Post series
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Convention in Boston
This Con is going to be great, but it looks as if Morg isn't going to be able to make it! :evil: :evil: :evil: (we need some more furious faces on here). I will try to have enough fun for him too. Cry Cry Cry Cry
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Thanks Kakoi I am really depressed right now make a tape of the event so me and Schultz will at least see you guys and I will film the next Japanese festivile here for you guys
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Sounds like a damn good idea to me! :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well Morg I didn't even get my vacation for the con either! Work screwed me hard so I gave them a hard screwing in return! They took my vacation away cuz they didn't bother to tell the new manager about it and she already made the schedule! She had only been there a week and was totally bitching everyone out! I can take this crap no more so the day before my vacation I walked in threw them my key to the store and walked out. It was the busyest time of the day too and they are already shorthanded so since I am the backbone of the store I left them in ruins. So really I got my vavation time anyways. But we are not going to the con so maybe Shibo will have all of our fun for us!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Damn Shibo you have a hell of a lot on your hands...
But if you look how things played out on the military side Schultz and I would have never got the ok to go on leave the only way I got home was because of my grandfather passing away...

Glad to hear you got to stick it to your job though ... go Dark...
I'm still upset that I couldn't make it to the con. I was able to get KS to take my registration for it, so I'm happy. I just hope it isn't as fun as I imagine it to be. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Same here the more I think about it the more depressed I get I am in your boat Kakoi I think dark is too
I'm not too pissed anymore. I was going to give my ticket to Rei but rei pmed me and said not to bother. Oh well! So now I am giving all I have into finishing up Zelda....that's right...I'm at the end now. Just gotta search for some side stuff, but I have all the items!!! Plan on watching more X, Rahxephon, Now and then, and some other stuff to boot!!!!
Well it was a try for us all but maybe it was for the best next con (as in next year for me I have no leave left) we will all be there I'm going to start working on my Cosplay costumes now. And since my mom is now here with me in Japan they will be on point and kicking ass
Sweet Deal! Yes, maybe next year we can ALL go!!! Shibo had a lot of fun so, we will definately have to go with him next time! I am so close to finishing Zelda; I just need to do some more heart searching before I do! Man it will suck the life out of you!
Go to the Otakon in Baltimore later this year!!!!!