How is this site?....
http://www.iloveasiandvds.com/catalog/de...hp/cPath/1

I usually don't trust DVD's from other people sites, because there is a chance it might be a dvd burn.. But they also posted their Ebay comments and with 100% feedback, there is a good chance their legit. Also, their prices seem to be the best I have seen for a while. Well anyway, any feedback on these guys would be swell.

peaceBig Grin
I've never bought from them before, though I have browsed their forums. Kiriyuki was once a member over at iloveasiandvds.com, maybe you want to ask him? The head guy Ien seemed to have disappeared after the FX bust. I tried emailing him a while ago if he was still in business but he never replied. You might want to try again if you are still interested.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Well I've talked to people who have bought from there before and they didn't have any problems that I recall.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Everyone say hello to Puppet Master!^^ **wisper mode, hes new here guys, lets try to make him feel at home.Smile **
jarjar111 Wrote:Everyone say hello to Puppet Master!^^ **wisper mode, hes new here guys, lets try to make him feel at home.Smile **

You are one disturbed little man...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lmao, you can never take a joke man. I swear, you probably supposed to be born/rencarnated in a 80 years body.. Cheer up prune..
jarjar111 Wrote:lmao, you can never take a joke man. I swear, you probably supposed to be born/rencarnated in a 80 years body.. Cheer up prune..

Not really. Your joke just made no sense.
Yep, just plain didn't make sense. My two guesses as to what you were talking about:

You have some sort of ongoing thing with Puppet Master from some other forum

or

You might be making some reference to the Puppet Master films which i never saw....
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Vicious Wrote:Not really. Your joke just made no sense.

If you can even call it a joke it seems too pathetic and unfunny to even be called a joke. It makes even less sense considering I've been here for even longer than he has.

gohan32 Wrote:Yep, just plain didn't make sense. My two guesses as to what you were talking about:

You have some sort of ongoing thing with Puppet Master from some other forum

or

You might be making some reference to the Puppet Master films which i never saw....

My guess is he needs to have his head checked out.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Wow puppet master, consider our relationship terminated :mad: .
jarjar111 Wrote:Wow puppet master, consider our relationship terminated :mad: .

*Backs away* Now your really creeping me out

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol jp man, you should know that Big Grin
jarjar111 Wrote:lol jp man, you should know that Big Grin

I have to wonder...:eek:

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I think it's pretty funny just cuz people aren't sure what he's doing. I know exactly what he's doing. =P I use that kinda humor in RL sometimes.
Cidien Wrote:I think it's pretty funny just cuz people aren't sure what he's doing. I know exactly what he's doing. =P I use that kinda humor in RL sometimes.

In that case (backs away slowly) lol. =p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Know This Site Stopped Selling MAC Dvds Sooo!! kcpacman 12 6,367 08-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Gant
  Looking for site surfrider777 5 3,937 07-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Krooner
  anime site question Cyrus 7 5,080 05-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Anime Bittorrent Sites? sanosuke 46 20,359 02-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Other Anime sites...?and one other thing Sephiroth_14760 7 3,817 01-27-2006, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Sephiroth_14760
  Manga Info Site? Batz Kage 4 3,186 06-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  good bittorent anime sites besides torrentspy? spikespeigel98 11 5,661 04-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Last Post: puzzleguy
  MAC Web Site TheCreedBeast 5 3,577 04-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  theres a patlabor tv series boxset w/ a diff pic than on this site spikespeigel98 0 1,260 02-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Last Post: spikespeigel98
  Buying anime from this site elazzowhiper 4 3,337 02-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Last Post: babyeater0