The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
How is this site?.... - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How is this site?.... (/thread-5999.html)

Pages: 1 2

How is this site?.... - jarjar111 - 04-30-2006

http://www.iloveasiandvds.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/1

I usually don't trust DVD's from other people sites, because there is a chance it might be a dvd burn.. But they also posted their Ebay comments and with 100% feedback, there is a good chance their legit. Also, their prices seem to be the best I have seen for a while. Well anyway, any feedback on these guys would be swell.

peaceBig Grin

How is this site?.... - dailyplanet - 04-30-2006

I've never bought from them before, though I have browsed their forums. Kiriyuki was once a member over at iloveasiandvds.com, maybe you want to ask him? The head guy Ien seemed to have disappeared after the FX bust. I tried emailing him a while ago if he was still in business but he never replied. You might want to try again if you are still interested.

How is this site?.... - Puppet Master - 04-30-2006

Well I've talked to people who have bought from there before and they didn't have any problems that I recall.

Everyone say hello to Puppet Master!^^ **wisper mode, hes new here guys, lets try to make him feel at home.Smile **

How is this site?.... - Puppet Master - 04-30-2006

jarjar111 Wrote:Everyone say hello to Puppet Master!^^ **wisper mode, hes new here guys, lets try to make him feel at home.Smile **

You are one disturbed little man...

lmao, you can never take a joke man. I swear, you probably supposed to be born/rencarnated in a 80 years body.. Cheer up prune..

How is this site?.... - Vicious - 05-01-2006

jarjar111 Wrote:lmao, you can never take a joke man. I swear, you probably supposed to be born/rencarnated in a 80 years body.. Cheer up prune..

Not really. Your joke just made no sense.

How is this site?.... - gohan32 - 05-01-2006

Yep, just plain didn't make sense. My two guesses as to what you were talking about:

You have some sort of ongoing thing with Puppet Master from some other forum

or

You might be making some reference to the Puppet Master films which i never saw....

How is this site?.... - Puppet Master - 05-01-2006

Vicious Wrote:Not really. Your joke just made no sense.

If you can even call it a joke it seems too pathetic and unfunny to even be called a joke. It makes even less sense considering I've been here for even longer than he has.

gohan32 Wrote:Yep, just plain didn't make sense. My two guesses as to what you were talking about:

You have some sort of ongoing thing with Puppet Master from some other forum

or

You might be making some reference to the Puppet Master films which i never saw....

My guess is he needs to have his head checked out.

How is this site?.... - jarjar111 - 05-01-2006

Wow puppet master, consider our relationship terminated :mad: .

jarjar111 Wrote:Wow puppet master, consider our relationship terminated :mad: .

*Backs away* Now your really creeping me out

How is this site?.... - jarjar111 - 05-01-2006

lol jp man, you should know that Big Grin

jarjar111 Wrote:lol jp man, you should know that Big Grin

I have to wonder...:eek:

How is this site?.... - Cidien - 05-01-2006

I think it's pretty funny just cuz people aren't sure what he's doing. I know exactly what he's doing. =P I use that kinda humor in RL sometimes.

How is this site?.... - Blight - 05-03-2006

Cidien Wrote:I think it's pretty funny just cuz people aren't sure what he's doing. I know exactly what he's doing. =P I use that kinda humor in RL sometimes.

In that case (backs away slowly) lol. =p