MAC Web Site
Does MAC have a web site? Did FX ever? I heard of a MAC one but could never find it. Am I way off?
Yes and god knows how many people have asked this question before..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
animegod.com

Good luck with ordering from them, Just order through JJ on here @ I-A
Engrish [HORRIBLE english] and unless you make a HUGE ORDER it costs a lot more than it does here...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I realize all of this and order almost of all of my stuff from the same site anyway. I was just curious, no worries. Sorry if I asked a typical question.
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4512

Watch it.