The mystery that is JunkieJoe...
Vicious Wrote:Look at it this way. How many DVD's do you own? How many of those have you actually gone back and rewatched and how many of those just sit on the shelf looking pretty and collecting dust while taking up valuable space in your room/house? When I started looking at it that way, it was an easy decision.

Also, what are the odds that there won't be a new format out by the time you have kids? Also, what are the chances that your kids might not like anime?

I concur wholeheartedly... those are some wise .02 cents to contemplate. The cost benefit analysis on the long run, not to mention the factory pressed disc life as well. Too many variables, so little time Cool That's mad deep Vicious, now I best check my discs for cyclic redundancy errors! :mad:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
I could never get rid of my dvds and manga even though my bedroom looks more like a storage room than anything else. I'm not keeping them to show them to my kids or anything like that, I'm keeping them because I like them and want to them to be a part of my collection.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]