The mystery that is JunkieJoe...
Going GitS are we . . . I feel jiped . . .
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:May I present JJ, The Almighty.Big Grin

Always the man of mystery. :p At least, I can say that's exactly how I pictured JJ in my head. Uncanny! :p Big Grin
Nice room you've got there. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Well, after an eventful weekend of eggs, tuna, steak, WOW, ATVs, Guns and other such assorted things, JJ has returned to his home in the North.
But not before he got caught on camera!!

May I present JJ, The Almighty.Big Grin
O and JJ would like people to think otherwise. Most of the shots clusterd in the chest area are mine.. While most of the ones missing are His. Though i will say for it being his first time shooting a gun he did advance pretty fast and was actually starting to group them up when we ran outta shells. Though i still won our little contest. I was the closest to shooting him between the eyes on our other target. He was way off. Big Grin
heh, hey, i didnt get him between the eyes, I got him alot in the forhead (there were 2 Osama targets).... its not horse shoes or hand grenades but close enough!
And here I was looking forward to what JJ looks like lol.
Cidien Wrote:And here I was looking forward to what JJ looks like lol.
Oh, poor Cidien. Well, just for you, a Schultz exclusive.

Schultz & JJ with the anime series that started Import-Anime.com.:eek:

Attached Files
.jpg   Schultz & JJ.jpg (Size: 215.56 KB / Downloads: 39)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Hah, awesome. =P Thanks.

I really like that set-up there btw. Looks really neat and orderly. Gotta fill that last exile box up though! =P
I'm darn proud of that set up! He may own 97% of it, but that's my artistic genius as work. We need more room though!
I know what you mean about needing room. I'm to the point where i'm gonna start putting my burned dvds in a box instead of in double side thinpaks on my shelf. Plus I have so many gundam figures I hardly have room to set em up anymore. There's a few I wanna buy but I just don't have room for em lol.
I've seen JJ before on a pic but now he has a tan.

Schultz been working out? You look much bigger than the last pics I saw.
Cidien Wrote:I know what you mean about needing room. I'm to the point where i'm gonna start putting my burned dvds in a box instead of in double side thinpaks on my shelf. Plus I have so many gundam figures I hardly have room to set em up anymore. There's a few I wanna buy but I just don't have room for em lol.

i had to build two book cases, and now i need a third but i don't have anywere in my room to put it :confused:
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
elcoholic Wrote:I've seen JJ before on a pic but now he has a tan.

Schultz been working out? You look much bigger than the last pics I saw.
Schultz's shoulders are just broader than JJ's.
Homeless Joe Wrote:i had to build two book cases, and now i need a third but i don't have anywere in my room to put it :confused:

I've been doing the opposite. I had 4 DVD stands filled and now I'm down to 2. I've managed to get rid of half my collection in the last 6-9 months. I'm contemplating if I want to get rid of any more stuff.
:eek: how can you get rid of stuff? i'm planning on saving mine, showing my kids and stuff
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote::eek: how can you get rid of stuff? i'm planning on saving mine, showing my kids and stuff

Look at it this way. How many DVD's do you own? How many of those have you actually gone back and rewatched and how many of those just sit on the shelf looking pretty and collecting dust while taking up valuable space in your room/house? When I started looking at it that way, it was an easy decision.

Also, what are the odds that there won't be a new format out by the time you have kids? Also, what are the chances that your kids might not like anime?