The mystery that is JunkieJoe...
yeah, i've been trying to eat healthy for a few years now. i stopped eating fast food and now i can't eat it, it will make me sick. same with some soda's.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I've never had food make me that sick, I mean I would never force myself to eat/drink something that would bring me to that condition heh.. and yea as for sugars... I see people eat these cakes full of icing and other sugar stuff and it induces a vomit reflex in my throat... and then people wonder why they are and their kids are diabetic... stop feeding them a kilo of sugar a day...

I havent had a soda in over a year... I even dont drink most juices cause if you read the label, per cup they add 25g of sugar minimum...

best drink... high qualith H2O... and my weakness is Tomato juice... its got too much salt but once in a while i treat myself heh...

ps. salt will give u premature arthritis, cut back on it.
JunkieJoe Wrote:I've never had food make me that sick, I mean I would never force myself to eat/drink something that would bring me to that condition heh.. and yea as for sugars... I see people eat these cakes full of icing and other sugar stuff and it induces a vomit reflex in my throat... and then people wonder why they are and their kids are diabetic... stop feeding them a kilo of sugar a day...

I havent had a soda in over a year... I even dont drink most juices cause if you read the label, per cup they add 25g of sugar minimum...

best drink... high qualith H2O... and my weakness is Tomato juice... its got too much salt but once in a while i treat myself heh...

ps. salt will give u premature arthritis, cut back on it.

Wow, I never knew you knew so much about all this stuff lol.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Thats why they call me mysterious and Almighty... cause i am full of surprises!

see.. I surprise myself sometimes, i didnt mean to make above statement rhyme, but it did! WOW ;p
vegeta76 Wrote:Wow, I never knew you knew so much about all this stuff lol.

Yeah, me neither and I'm actually into that stuff as well. JJ is just trying to maintain is reputation of mystery man. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Yeah, me neither and I'm actually into that stuff as well. JJ is just trying to maintain is reputation of mystery man. Big Grin

I knew you were into this stuff as you've demonstrated your vast knowledge of it a number of times lol :p
but JJ!?:eek: I had no idea lol
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Yeah, but unlike JJ I tend to talk (too much). :p
we'll we're talking about health food, what do you guys think about high fructose corn syrup, i've been cutting back on it, but it's in almost everything! even graham crackers and v8 juices. i had to look for special, more expensive v8 to get no hfcs. what really got me was that in these supposed fruit juices, the second most aboundant ingredient was hfcs. it's just sugar water!
Well, I was going to write something but I think it would be better if you just read this: http://www.westonaprice.org/modernfood/h...ctose.html
Basicaly, stay away from thoses juices and sugar-filled cereals, they do nothing but harm. It's like JJ said, the best drink there is is water and if you want to add a little flavour to it drink tea. Such teas as green tea and rooibos tea are rich in anti-oxidants and several studies have shown their benefits (just don't abuse them).
yeah i'd been looking into it, i mostly drink water. what scares me is that it's marketed as healthy fruit juices when really it's not. a lot of the pre bottled teas, like snapple and arizona all have the second ingredient listed as hfcs...guess i'll be brewing me own lol.
If you don't want to make your own or are looking for a healthy choice then look for Honest Tea. I have a hard time finding it but it is essentially pure tea that has been bottled. The company that makes it makes sure to purchase from Fair Trade vendors and the tea they sell is seriously yummy.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
man i am going to die early from everything i eat. I don't eat healthy at all. though i have been able to cut back on Soda's quite a bit and drinking more water. But i still have one now and then. In this day and age its hard to keep away from things. JJ will have a challange coming down to keep up with his diet around me lol.
lol nah I will keep up with my diet... I all i need is few sacks of oakmeal and i am good ;p... basically first thing when u pick me up from the airport, we go to a grocery store!
You all need to move to California where all grocery stores have a big organic food section.
Homeless Joe Wrote:yeah i'd been looking into it, i mostly drink water. what scares me is that it's marketed as healthy fruit juices when really it's not. a lot of the pre bottled teas, like snapple and arizona all have the second ingredient listed as hfcs...guess i'll be brewing me own lol.

Zagatto Wrote:If you don't want to make your own or are looking for a healthy choice then look for Honest Tea. I have a hard time finding it but it is essentially pure tea that has been bottled. The company that makes it makes sure to purchase from Fair Trade vendors and the tea they sell is seriously yummy.

Do you people really think making tea is that troublesome?! All it takes is a little boiling water and a spoon full of herbs!