What the best Anime you ever saw....
I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to picking "best" I've seen as their too varried in what I like about each.

Though some of my more watched, of course more watched is relative as I watch cycle though most my stuff fairly frequently, might include:

Tenchi Muyo (original ova's)
Ranma 1/2
Saikano
Chobits
Mahoromatic (both seasons)
Cowboy Bebop
Dual
Elhazard (first & Second Ova sets)
Haibane Renmei
Martian Successor Nadesico
Trigun
Video Girl Ai
Slayers (ova's & all of TV series)
Photon
Neia Under Seven
Love Hina
Lain
Angelic Layer
FLCL
Elfen Lied
Iria
Azu Manga Diaho

Always finding new stuff I like though so my collection as a whole continue to grow all the time.
i forgot raxhephon and saikano

oh and im watching escaflowne right now and im really impressed so that might appear up there or at least a really good one

P.S. Iria is one if not the one of my favorite short anime series
Cyrus
Now that I have watched it I'd say Azumenga is the best comedy anime I've ever seen.
I Thought Tenchi was the Best Comedy. I couldn't stop laughing through most of it, it's just too redic.Big Grin
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
Every anime fan IMO needs to see Berserk and the entire Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) series. I am sure lots of anime fans love Berserk but HnK never gets enough attention in the States. The series IMO is way better than Narutos and Bleaches of today. Hell it even does a hundred crack fist on the Dragon Ball series.

Kenshiro's Hundred Crack Fist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3jYkZMqqA
the anime that has made me laugh the most is rune soldier ( i think thats what its called) or its louie the rune soldier. They are the same i think. Its way too fanservicy for my tastes but oh man its funny when i saw it i couldn't stop laughing at some parts for about 5-10 mins of course that was a long time ago so.
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:the anime that has made me laugh the most is rune soldier ( i think thats what its called) or its louie the rune soldier. They are the same i think. Its way too fanservicy for my tastes but oh man its funny when i saw it i couldn't stop laughing at some parts for about 5-10 mins of course that was a long time ago so.

Yeah they are the same thing
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I've already mentioned the best anime series I ever watched are Last Exile, Otogizoushi and Mushishi but now I have to add another one to the list: Noein!!! Noein is so good I have no words to describe it!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
yeah i just finished escaflowne and that was very good. Im gonna watch X and berserk soon once i finish heat guy J and i hear x and berserk are both very good
Cyrus
I have alot ^^;

I really liked Fushigi Yuugi though, alot. Then again Berserk too... Id be kidding myself if I left out GTO, and Escaflowne too. Hellll..I can't just choose one ^^'
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I left out Samurai Champloo.... *Shame*
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^