What the best Anime you ever saw....
The funniest anime has to be Kodocha. You are not alive if it doesn't make you laugh Smile
[QUOTE=Zagatto]Hrm... my two fave comedies are Photon: The Idiot Adventure and Irresponsible Captain Tyler.

Yeah Photon was awesome! my favorites are Photon, Ranma 1/2, and Hellsing. Photon and Ranma 1/2 are the funniest anime ever. and Hellsing is so badass you got to like it, plus it has a great story.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Really?! If I search for the Hotaru no Haka torrent on d-addicts.com (like I suggested previously) I find it right away.

Sorry by find it I mean download it from a fansub group (maybe d-addicts had it too.... I'm not familar with their site). I watched it last night and can say it stayed very true to the anime title and also gave little pieces that were missing from the anime as well. The production values were not the greatest but I still enjoyed it and I think any fan of the anime title would too. Don't watch it when you have the flu like I did though, the last thing you want is to get all bummed out when you are sick Smile
That's a tough one...almost all the series I've seen have had something redeeming and good about them. I'd have to say that Macross still rox for me...I remember watching it in '88 and just tripping that a "cartoon" could be so awesome Big Grin

Cowboy Beepop, GITS SAC, Silent Mobius, Ninja Scroll, Orange Road...the list goes on and on for me. Been watching anime for 18 yrs so I really can't pick a fav.

The one that had me laughing hysterically is Golden Boy. Kintaro is awesome....

Later!!

SB
Yeah, I enjoy the classics... Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, FLCL, GTO and the like.

Comedy would have to be Midori days aka Midori no Hibi and Maburaho. I couldn't stop laughing.

As for best... Burn Up W, Burn Up Excess and Bakuretsu Tenshi aka Burst Angel. Actually, I go crazy with anime with girls with guns.

I probably then have to fantasize about anime with girls with samurais. (There are some out there as for a fact)
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
I don't know how I forgot Golden Boy... that was another fantastically funny show.

My Neighbour Totoro will always be my fave anime movie. Even now, twenty years after I first watched it, I still sit through the whole thing soaking in every detail.

A few other faves that come to mind are fairly obvious; Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, Fushigi Yuugi, anything by Miyazaki, Trigun, Kenshin, Initial D, Naruto, Berserk and Paranoia Agent.

I have to keep Lupin and Speed Racer in a seperate category because I love them even though I don't consider them to be great shows that I would recommend to others. That reminds me... I need to order the few sets of Lupin that I'm missing...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Lupin rocks. =P I really don't like speed racer though lol. Cool when I was a kid, but not now.
Grr, I'm depressed now. A rumor went around the Funimation was going to announce at some con that Beck would be licensed, and they only said that they licensed the FMA movie(which is good, but beck would be so much better) It would be cool to see funi do it cuz they dub songs. Imagines dub Koyuki. Lol. The shows already half dubbed for them...
YokoMaru Wrote:Grr, I'm depressed now. A rumor went around the Funimation was going to announce at some con that Beck would be licensed, and they only said that they licensed the FMA movie(which is good, but beck would be so much better) It would be cool to see funi do it cuz they dub songs. Imagines dub Koyuki. Lol. The shows already half dubbed for them...

I hope you learned a valuable lesson when your an anime fan you should never get your hopes up.I was hoping it would be something worthwhile though oh well not surprised by it. Oh well what you gonna do. BTW YokoMaru a little advice NEVER count on rumours.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Confirmed. FUNimation has concluded an agreement for the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie.

The movie is scheduled to be released in October. We are releasing Volume 13 day and date with the movie so you won't have any cliffhanger wait. More news to come.

Lance Heiskell
FUNimation Guy

I pulled that from ANNs message board and thought it was worth nothing.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well atlease funimation is doing some good things. Like releasing affordable boxsets and stuff. They already registeredthe domain beckanime.com so i thought they would definately release it. Damn rumors, thx for the advice.
YokoMaru Wrote:It would be cool to see funi do it cuz they dub songs. Imagines dub Koyuki. Lol. The shows already half dubbed for them...

How could you dub Beck? That would be a travesty surely?
gubi-gubi Wrote:How could you dub Beck? That would be a travesty surely?
It would be fun to see how they dealt with the issue of other people speaking english and stuff.
YokoMaru Wrote:It would be fun to see how they dealt with the issue of other people speaking english and stuff.

Fun... More like watching a car crash :p
gubi-gubi Wrote:Fun... More like watching a car crash :p
Lol to some people watching car chrash makes their day. Why do you think so many people stop to watch car crashes?