Anime for little girls.
Detective Ragnarok is another one. If the kid is not the gullible type, then there should be no influence from the show but just pure entertainment.

Midori No Hibi aka Midori Days would be recommendable. But there's violence.

Dont't forget Sister Princess. But that could be boring.

There isn't much anime solely for 7 year olds. Most, if not, all anime when the US release comes out says it is 13+.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:Midori No Hibi aka Midori Days would be recommendable. But there's violence.

Agreed -- "Midori Days" is a cute anime and manga series, but considering the fact that the miniature Midori replaces Seiji's powerful right fist, you know there's violence to be had.

Recommended, but not for little kids.
--
Travel The Anime Expressway
http://www.animeexpressway.com/
How about Pretty Cure? It's a show that's made for younger girls that can be enjoyed by adults, also. Basically 2 girls-Nagisa and Honoka get these creatures that look like cell phones that are really refugees from the garden of light, they acquire the ability to transform into Pretty Cure-but unlike your typical "magical girls" they do most of their fighting with fists and kicks!! About 2 episodes in I was hooked-line and sinker.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
blight : "come into my car little girl i have some nice cutsey cartoons for you to watch Smile when we get back to neverland "
I don't remember seeing Escaflowne having alot of grewsome vilolence in it. It's got that little girl romantic type of stuff in it. The only weird part is Dilandow (what say what about but you get me). If anyone can think of a scene that was too graphic say so, it's been a year or so since I watched it.

And how about Case Closed? I saw that on Cartoon Network and can't say if it's ligit anime or not, but it was entertaining. Little kid solving mysteries, I think she could dig it. Besides it's aimed more at the munchkins.

And what about Love Hina? So it's got some suggestive stuff in it, but at 7 years old it would make me more embarassed than feeling like I needed to jump somebody's bones. It's got girls in it at an age she's gonna be at in 5 years or so. The only violence is Keitaro getting beatin up, but in a way that's silly and fake. Personally I think it's got a lot of subject matter in it that might be curious to your sister.

Then again, I'm an only child, so what the hell do I know?

Branden
Slayers!!!! There are three box sets and at least 6 movies. I think your little sister would love Slayers. Kimagere Orange Road as well and Nausicaa, Valley of the wind both are excellent.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
fastsixty6 Wrote:I don't remember seeing Escaflowne having alot of grewsome vilolence in it. It's got that little girl romantic type of stuff in it. The only weird part is Dilandow (what say what about but you get me). If anyone can think of a scene that was too graphic say so, it's been a year or so since I watched it.

But you remember the first episode when Van kills a dragon, cuts open its belly with his sword and pulls out something from inside, right? Or all those gruesome battles during the following episodes, including slaughtered peasants and burned down villages. If not, then you propably watched an edited version on Cartoon Network or somewhere else.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Slayers!!!! There are three box sets and at least 6 movies. I think your little sister would love Slayers. Kimagere Orange Road as well and Nausicaa, Valley of the wind both are excellent.

Slayers was very funny. Parental guidance is necessary. As for the movies, I saw one but didn't like it mainly because the english voice overs were different actors.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
No I've seen all of Escaflowne, I have the HK copy. Yeah, cutting open dragons is gruesome, but dragons don't exist. /shrug

Don't recall the pesants getting slaughtered, that was in Van's hometown right?