Anime for little girls.
If she's really young, show her Doraemon. Little girls LOVE that show. Same deal with Totoro.
I'd recommend "Mao Chan"(she might be too old for that tho)/ "Fancy Lala" / "Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy" / "Battle Athletes Victory"/ "Figure 17" / "Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat " /

If you don't mind some non-english dubbed You can try "Card Captor Sakura" or "Magical Girl Pretty Sammy"
You're never too old for Mao Chan! It's just a matter of how you look at this show. More good stuff for 7 year old girls:

- Someday's Dreamers
- Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
- Magical Meow Meow Taruto
- some Ghibli movies like: My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Cat returns, Panda Go Panda

Other titles that might look suitable at first are often too violent, horrifing, political or ecchi for young kids.
Trigun doesn't have all that much violence. Holy crap it's taking me a long time to type this. I just got so much freakin' free alcohol tonight it's insane. Ya im goinf to bed now. Nite.
yeah last exile definately has some things

and zoids yeah there was some stuff about it being kinda too boyish i agree with that

trigun now that i think about it does have quite a bit of blood in some scenes

and ive never seen tylor
Cyrus
and whats wrong with haibane renmei being for a little kid???

I think i watched vampire hunter D, tank police, roujin Z, when i was around that age or at least 10 or so

im so messed up *crying* (joking)
Cyrus
So, no violence right? But how do you feel about anime with romance or even a little bit sexual, 'cause as far as I'm concerned Chobits is a little bit sexual but isn't improper for a 7 year old. What about Steel Angel Kurumi? Do you think it's too violent? I think it's really cute but there is a little violence. If you don't think Kurumi is too violent for her then Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is also a good option and it's quite epic and adventurous which is, imo, a great thing. This reminds me, how about Card Captor Sakura?

Paradise Kiss is a bit 'grown up' but there's no violence whatsoever although there is a bit of romance between teenagers (if you know what I mean). I suppose you'd have to watch this one for yourself and decide but there are only 5 episodes available so far (total of 13).

Like someone said Final Fantasy Unlimited is a cool anime for a kid to watch (hey, I liked it Big Grin), Fruits Basket is too...

There's nothing wrong with Haibane Renmei but it might be a bit too complex. I suppose the best way to find out is letting her watch, if she understands, good, if she doesn't, well, that's not a big problem is it?

I wouldn't recommend Last Exile, even though it's my favourite anime, because it just might break your little sister's heart and make her cry. You don't want that, do you? Wink

Someday's Dreamers is good as well... Sailor Moon is perfect and of course Hayao Miyazaki's movies are ideal.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Cidien Wrote:I just got so much freakin' free alcohol tonight it's insane. Ya im goinf to bed now. Nite.
Happy 21st birthdaySmile
Cyrus Wrote:and whats wrong with haibane renmei being for a little kid???

*spoiler********************************

You want 7 year old to watch a show that deals with suicide, purgatory and stuff?
Well hen I think violence being too much, I'm mainly referring to stuff Berserk, where blood is all over the place and a little kid is killed by the "hero." I consider Dragonball and maybe some other shonen stuff to be okay. It is really an experiment on all fronts for me to just find out what she might like outside of my interests. She is way different the my other sister who is a cheerleader (she is more in to competition herself, man is she a mean soccer goalie, no one scored on her all season in a boy/girl league?ranting cause I?m proud lol) so I just wanted to find out how much she really might like some other shows.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
My three year old daughter LOVES Figure 17 and Inu Yasha and Hello Kitty. At 7 she may be a bit old for Hello Kitty but the other two should fit the bill.

Cardcapter Sakura and Angelic Layer are also both excellent shows that have good lessons for kids while remaining lots of fun.

I don't know how the R1s are but she may also like Detective Conan. That's something that can be fun to try to figure out as the show goes on while having a good time following the story of a boy who looks to be about seven years old.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Azumanga Daioh is great for anyone Smile
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
tenchi if its the edited version (hence not tons and tons of nudity)
Cyrus
haibane renmei doesent really go into suicide and stuff like that all that much i mean it does a little buy not deeply. I just thought it was peaceful and a kinda fun anime. Id like to say it's like Kino's journey but not as deep because it doesent really explain stuff all that much

THough i could be wrong about it bieng like kino's Journey
Cyrus
Thanks bebop. And I can't believe I forgot about Inuyasha.