See?
So there's this logo i have on some of my copies...

It's an "S" symbol... and in each loop of the "S" there's a circled "e"...

basically it's "see" superimposed on each other...

any ideas what company this is?

buenos nachos...
(don't correct me dammit... i'm having some good nachos!!)
How about a picture?
I've never heard of any company that has an S symbol so beboprules is right it might help if you could post a picture.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
That could be Sima culture. They make the so-called mainland china sets. I have One Piece sets from them but I'm not sure if they have that 'see' logo you describe. I'll check when I'm home.

What set do you have from them? Does it have very bad video quality and is it a 6 disc gatefold made from thinner cardboard than ussual? Probably a logo flying through the screen every 20 minutes? If so, its a chinese set.
elcoholic Wrote:That could be Sima culture. They make the so-called mainland china sets. I have One Piece sets from them but I'm not sure if they have that 'see' logo you describe. I'll check when I'm home.

What set do you have from them? Does it have very bad video quality and is it a 6 disc gatefold made from thinner cardboard than ussual? Probably a logo flying through the screen every 20 minutes? If so, its a chinese set.

Mainland china that's a term I havent seen used in a while.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
tommydynamite Wrote:So there's this logo i have on some of my copies...

It's an "S" symbol... and in each loop of the "S" there's a circled "e"...

basically it's "see" superimposed on each other...

any ideas what company this is?

buenos nachos...
(don't correct me dammit... i'm having some good nachos!!)

I have some perfect collections of good quality some with "S" with 2 small "e" and a few that just have a same sized "SE" logo on them I'm guessing they are the same brand. I have never heard the full name of who makes them.

It's kinda funny, the first site I bought HKs from had SE sets and on there all but dead forum there were some threads saying how you should not get FX sets because of glitchs and such and the only other brand I ever got from there were the SE kind...

I'll PM that site address maybe they can tell you something if you ask.
elcoholic Wrote:That could be Sima culture.

I was thinking that. Could be an official company though. I'm checking yesasia for any logos like tha but no look so far...

Edit: It's a stretch but could it be this?

[Image: odex.gif]

It's official and it's Odex. Could look a bit like see I guess...
Is this the S your talking about?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/t...IM0037.jpg

This is my slayers set with an S. I've also been trying to identify which company made it.
topcello Wrote:Is this the S your talking about?

This is my slayers set with an S. I've also been trying to identify which company made it.

Yeah, that is S logo I was thinking of at least.
topcello Wrote:Is this the S your talking about?

that's the one!
been a while since i had time to watch me stuff... but from what i remember the quality was decent... no glitching or bad images... I'd have to go back and scroll through a few of them again to be sure...

This should be import anime's next game... "guess that company"....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sets you would like to see... darkanx 6 5,082 01-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Master ArNab
  how come i never see this sdf macross set on ebay? spikespeigel98 9 3,621 04-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too? katherine_jean 29 10,871 01-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie Mantis421 67 21,830 08-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  anyone see Najica Blitz tactics puzzleguy 5 2,849 08-07-2003, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Peter
  See my anime! =) Shibo 54 17,110 05-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Berserker
  See you Space Cowboy Steve_the_Talking_Pie 31 10,084 04-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  did any body ever see Samurai Deeper Kyo? gsus77 4 2,981 10-20-2002, 04:07 PM
Last Post: gsus77
  You have to see Spawn animated version vinnyracer 8 3,828 09-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie
  See You Space Cowboy Steve_the_Talking_Pie 8 3,946 09-13-2002, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie