Sets you would like to see...
Kind of a wishlist for new sets you would like to see made. I know a few store owners that can get requests back to FX. They have been kind of slow with new sets lately, so lets see if we can get a few requests in.

I would like a Macross 7 set rereleased and remastered with improved subs, but I don't think EZ does any original subbing, so thats just a dream.

Shaman King Perfect - HAH! Never going to happen. I never saw what 4kids did to butcher it so bad that they even stopped dvd sales, but it had to have been pretty bad. Of course it is 4kids- Antichrist to anime. I remember the series was mediocrely good many years back when I saw it in fansubs, but then again I am a sucker for mindless fight animes.

One Piece Perfect - not suck edition. The current one that just came out is based off the terrible 4kids one, right? ANTICHRIST I SAY!

King of Bandit Jing: Seventh Heaven OVA Perfect - Plain and simple. Smile

Dragon Drive Perfect - Meh. I don't care really, but my nephew likes it.

Blood Perfect - I am sure its coming out soon anyway.

Gravitation OVA Perfect - Why not. Yaoi needs love too.

What else is there?
[Image: kitty.gif]
Trinity Blood. Basilisk. Ganketsuwhatever. Count of monte cristo. Anime's coming down a lot, but a couple companies are still a little nuts.
Cidien Wrote:Trinity Blood. Basilisk. Ganketsuwhatever. Count of monte cristo. Anime's coming down a lot, but a couple companies are still a little nuts.

All those you listed have already been released by EZ.
[Image: kitty.gif]
darkanx Wrote:All those you listed have already been released by EZ.

I was about to say, I have Basilisk, so I know it's out. I guess he jsut means he wishes there was an FX edtion? *shrugs*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Dual audio set of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R
aka EngrishMajor
Ah, looked on ebay and didn't find them. Guess i'll have to look at the hk sites. Although i'm looking at an auction on ebay that has trinity blood for $40. Thinking of picking that up.
Hare + Guu Perfect & Pani Poni Dash Perfect .. would be nice Smile