Happy Birthday Andromeda18_
Whoa, our birthdays are on the exact same day!:eek: Cool Hope your birthday goes as good as I want mine to be. Have a great Birthday.Smile
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Happy birthday to both of you. I hope you both have great days.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I definitely had a great day! I'm spending the week in the gorgeous city of Paris and today I visited the amazing Palace of Versailles and its gardens.
I truly hope you've been having as great a birthday as I have Blight! Have lots of fun! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday folks!
Sounds like Andromeda has had one of the best birthdays I've heard of in a long time.
I hope you enjoyed yours too Blight.

Does this mean there will be a name change to Andromeda19 or are you even older than that now?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Happy birthday to both of you. Try not to drink too much!!

Hey blight were the same age.
Happy Birthday to both of you hopefully they were good days.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
happy birthday to Andromeda and Blight! yay!
u cant hear me, but i'm singing the brthday song to u both.
a gift from me to u. Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Zagatto Wrote:Sounds like Andromeda has had one of the best birthdays I've heard of in a long time.
I hope you enjoyed yours too Blight.

Does this mean there will be a name change to Andromeda19 or are you even older than that now?

I turned 19 four years ago! :p I could change the 18 to 23 but since Andromeda18_'s also the login for my email I could only change my IA name and I know for sure I'd end up mixing everything up. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Hope you guys had a great Birthday!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Blight Wrote:Whoa, our birthdays are on the exact same day!:eek: Cool Hope your birthday goes as good as I want mine to be. Have a great Birthday.Smile

Great excuse to make your own birthday thread Blight :p Big Grin

Happy birthday to both of you.
Paris? Why the hell are you checking on a forum if you're in Paris?? :eek:
Vicious Wrote:Paris? Why the hell are you checking on a forum if you're in Paris?? :eek:

maybe she misses you, Vicious.

Anyhow, Happy birthday you guys. It really doesn't seem a whole year ago that i last saw the birthday thread for Andromeda.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Happy Birthday to you both! I hope wherever you are, you are having a wonderful time!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Andromeda18_ -spike- 19 7,473 09-28-2004, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_