Happy Birthday Andromeda18_
I just saw that it was your birthday, so I figured Id say Happy Birthday! Have a good one. Heres a present from me! Click ME!
Cute doggy! Smile ...Although I am scared of dogs like that in real life. Andromeda told me she got some anime for her b-day. Lucky lucky girl!!
Happy Birthday from me! Make it a good one. Wink
Happy Birthday
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy evey damn minute of it !!!
Cute dog and Happy Birthday
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i didnt get anime for my bday....................lol happy birthday
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I didn't say it to Morg or Dark, so you know I'm not saying it here despite whatever misconceptions LSI has.
Happy Birthday, Andromeda! Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Happy B-day I hope you get something special.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Happy Birthday, I hope you get some rare anime.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Happy Birthday!

Your birthday is really close to mine.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Happy Birthday. Here's hoping that manga collection you were posing in front of grows.
For a present: I promise that was the last time i mention the picture since Vicious yelled at me last time. (last 2 posts) Smile
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Holy crap! Vicious didn't start the thread! I would have thought that would have been his duty or something.
Very funny. :mad:

No, I did not start the thread. I did notice the birthday's before the thread was started, but like I said, I'm not much into celebrating stuff like this.

And Gohan, that is not me yelling at you. If you consider that yelling, then I've done it lots more than just that once. Rolleyes
happy b-day...... have fin and have great days ahead of you...... Wink
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Andromeda18_ Blight 36 9,779 10-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_