Where's Yusuke
I'm on an R1 spree at the moment because im on holiday in the USA! Damn you are lucky with anime being so easily available (and manga, the shelves of it in all book stores is great!). Didn't know they sold art boxes and stuff in regular stores. Hope they don't get mashed up in the suit case on the way home!
gubi-gubi Wrote:I'm on an R1 spree at the moment because im on holiday in the USA! Damn you are lucky with anime being so easily available (and manga, the shelves of it in all book stores is great!). Didn't know they sold art boxes and stuff in regular stores. Hope they don't get mashed up in the suit case on the way home!

That's cool. I assume you are in a bigger city or something cause the closest place for me to find that stuff is St. Louis. Just mind the gap… and the dumbasses, cause they are everywhere these days.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:That's cool. I assume you are in a bigger city or something cause the closest place for me to find that stuff is St. Louis.

I was in New York which was amazing. In Cape Cod at the moment which isn't that lively but it's given me a chance to catch up on some manga reading. Off to Boston tomorrow, any good anime/manga related stores up there?
gubi-gubi Wrote:I was in New York which was amazing. In Cape Cod at the moment which isn't that lively but it's given me a chance to catch up on some manga reading. Off to Boston tomorrow, any good anime/manga related stores up there?
I know of some good spots in Rochester (which is in NY), so I can tell you of a few if you wind up here somehow...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka