Where's Yusuke
Blight Wrote:I wasn?t telling you what to do, I wasn?t downing on you for buying HK?s, and I wasn?t saying you?re an idiot. But now I am, and you have helped me prove it.

:p

That's funny.
Cidien Wrote:especially when we were never saying he should buy R1's which his limited intelligence hasn't grasped yet.

I know lol. The point I was trying to get across is that we've all heard the lame excuses of why people buy hk's and they're all crap. It's an HK forum, we buy HKs. If we were R1 lovers we'd be over at Anime On Dvd showing off photos of all our neatly piled R1s. You don't need to try justify it here! Like Cidien said you can't be that poor. Anime is a luxury. When I can't afford stuff (most of the time im at uni) I'm certainly not out buying HK's.
The last MAC part should be coming out soon. http://www.animegod.com/test/program.php...il&id=2434
I saw this one today. it should finish off the series
Wait a minute, my last box set of YYH is Box 3 and that finishs off at 78. Are they going to release another one or do I have too buy the DVDs where it leads off in where MAC is going? :confused:
Might have to. MAC is the brightest company of the bunch. And that's an extremely nice thing to say about them....
I have tried to buy more R1's lately for quality reasons, but for a long show like this im just not going to even bother trying. 30+ dvds is just too much to expect me to buy at even 20.00 or 15.00 a pop. Though id pitty the guy that buys all the dbz dvds. Now that guy would be hardkore, thats right with a K, cause if you buy that many R1 dvds at msrp, or hell even at discount, your beyond old fashioned hardcore.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Not really. If you buy them used you can get a lotta the dbz discs for like $4.. and most of them you can get under $10. DBZ is like the cheapest anime to collect out there episode wise that isn't a completely crap show in a perfect collection.
Cidien Wrote:Not really. If you buy them used you can get a lotta the dbz discs for like $4.. and most of them you can get under $10. DBZ is like the cheapest anime to collect out there episode wise that isn't a completely crap show in a perfect collection.

That's fine if you are ignoring the then new uncut and re-dubbed DVDs that Funi just put out. And to be honest, with like 17 eps worth of content that was put back in, it is worth it to get them over the older Pioneer dubs of those episodes. If you had bought the others earlier and these you are really looking at a chunk of change. That is a series I'm not afraid to say will be a LONG time before I get all of it. I won't even start till the uncut DVDs get their first box set out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Alright the other 90% of the series is cheap... they just released and are still releasing the new ones of course they are gonna cost more.
Man, i love to read all these little argument/debate things on here. One thing I learnt about anime, is that it really gets people riled up, lol.
Yep thats for sure.
Now if theyd just releae all of FOTNS R1 id have a big show that id almost be wiling to blow my money on.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Hidalgo Wrote:Yep thats for sure.
Now if theyd just releae all of FOTNS R1 id have a big show that id almost be wiling to blow my money on.

You talking about the new one? I heard it was crazy violent.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:You talking about the new one? I heard it was crazy violent.

Nah, but ive got some greenbacks lined up to pick up the new complete collection of that too.
I mean the original show that ran 152 eps

As of now they have only released about 40 or so eps of the TV show, and Manga has no interest or plans to release anymore unfortunetly.
Is there a perfect complete collection for YYH slated to come out like there was for series like Gundam Wing and Kenshin? If so when is it supposed to come out?
Yes there is. You should check back with me on the 13th of february 2006.