Sad day in London
Because they are trying to frighten the people to their side. Of course the more people you kill the higher the chance someone they know and/or love is killed. Then that generally just pisses people off moreso than normal. The terrorists by killing civilians (I believe anyways) are just digging a hole for themselves faster than we can dig it for them.
Cidien Wrote:Because they are trying to frighten the people to their side. Of course the more people you kill the higher the chance someone they know and/or love is killed. Then that generally just pisses people off moreso than normal. The terrorists by killing civilians (I believe anyways) are just digging a hole for themselves faster than we can dig it for them.

Quite true. They're mental and stupid then!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Terrorists are clearly mental! Just look at Iraq! They supposedly want to get the Americans out of there yet who do they injure the most? Civilians! Even an Iraqi man was complaining about that after an attack that killed dozens of children, saying they clearly weren't aiming at the Americans, there were no Americans around. They say they want the Americans to leave Iraq alone then why the hell are they attacking the Iraqi people?! Mental! It's Hitler's mentality of "you're either with me or against me". Jackasses!

WOOT! The best way it has been said yet.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe