Sad day in London
Yesterday I spent the day partying it up because we won the Olympic bid, and today I see tears and blood. Its not fair, why do such things happen? Whats worse is the things that will occur after today, blame and hate towards cultures and societies that have nothing to do with the incidents but will be hated because of prejudice.

Well, I'm sure a lot of you must know what happened here today - about 8 incidents of explosions, in buses and undergrounds. For a while I've been doing some volunteer nursing, and I just came back from the hospital. I must have seen hundreds of injured people because the hospital was packed. Not too many very serious injuries as it seems these explosions were some sort of attention seeking stunt, either way I just pity whoever did this, and hope that they see justice when they die.
animeshop Wrote:Not too many very serious injuries as it seems these explosions were some sort of attention seeking stunt.

300 injured 50 seriously and 33 dead (at the moment). I'd say that was serious. Not sept 11th levels but still... My mates brother was down there and he freaked out as he can't get hold of him. All these so called 'religious' people make me sick. How does someones mind get so twisted?
Yeh now the amounts of casualties have gotten higher, at the time only 2 seemed dead, the rest were injured. God, i hope this number doesn't rise anymore.

Well no one really knows who the terrorists of these attacks are, (there are speculations) so I don't suggest you refer to them as 'religious' (quote or no) as we do not yet know or have any sufficient evidence of such.
animeshop Wrote:I don't suggest you refer to them as 'religious' (quote or no) as we do not yet know or have any sufficient evidence of such.

True but the general concensus is Al Qaeda or Al Qaeda supporters... Who else could it be? IRA maybe? Other than that there isn't that many suspects... Separate attacks at the same time is Al Qaeda style though... I hope England doesn't feel it has to 'retaliate' like the USA did...
Sorry for you and your city animeshop and very good of you to help out. People like you make a huge difference in situations like this.

I started to write a story here but I can't make out the words. Too many thoughs going through my mind. I'll try tommorow Sad
Al Queda was very happy when London got the Olympic games, since they are the best supporter of the USA in fighting terrorist, doesn`t suprised me a bit of what happenned today. It`s not gotta be the last attack, that's for sure BOOM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: bl453.png]
I hope those who planned it suffer a very slow and painful death and more punishment after death. I didnt hear about this till I logged on this morning and saw this post it's very sad and sickening that people would go so far even the darkest of all human life should NEVER go to this level.... But Animeshop your actions are very commendable. But Peter that stupid remark whether it be sarcasm or a joke is truly uncalled for and sickening.....

May those who died RIP and I hope there are no more casualties...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
gubi-gubi Wrote:True but the general concensus is Al Qaeda or Al Qaeda supporters... Who else could it be? IRA maybe? Other than that there isn't that many suspects... Separate attacks at the same time is Al Qaeda style though... I hope England doesn't feel it has to 'retaliate' like the USA did...

We sure could use the help exterminating these pieces of shit...

Hope this is the last attack on London. =/ Sad day indeed.

The U.S. has been pretty lucky so far. It's amazing we havn't had a successful attack since 9/11 and it's just as amazing how many plans we've stopped.
37 dead 700 injured now.

Was 300 injured before. They consider a chipped fingernail injured now or what? Makes you wonder how they missed counting 400 injured before.
God damn... Just got off work, come to the forums to see what?s up, and terrorist shit. Those fuckers. Well, I give you a simple ?sorry?, cause any other condolences will help just the same. I hate this crap (the attacks, not any posts about it).
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:37 dead 700 injured now.

Was 300 injured before. They consider a chipped fingernail injured now or what? Makes you wonder how they missed counting 400 injured before.

No its because there were trains stuck underground in several places, and when the ambulances were finally able to help them out - well you get the picture.
Aye, after reading about it in the paper I definitely understand. I didn't even know there was more than 1 attack at the time. =/ Bastards. Seems an al qaeda europe group has claimed responsibility. I really hope you guys don't go the way of the Spanish. We really need your help in fighting these cowardly bastards.
I have no words to express the shock and the sadness I feel for what happened in London. I was absolutely appalled when I was told of the attacks, I really didn't expect something like this to happen even though we are all aware of the risks.
I must say I share your worries Animeshop, I just hope people from other ethnicities don't end up suffering reprisals because of this like it happened all over the US.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Dunno about the rest of the U.S. but arabs are mostly treated extremely well here in fargo. I work with a couple iraqis and they are really cool people. Our city just raised money to bring over an iraqi family whos husband was killed in iraq for helping a local guard unit with intelligence.

Of course they are treated a bit differently because many people are wary and obviously airport security and things like that are going to pull them aside. Should they really expect different?

Of course I shouldn't expect someone outside the U.S. to think different as i've seen some outside news shows before. A lotta bullcrap - same as the news inside the U.S. =/
I understand people's weariness. We all know the attacks on NY and Madrid were done by the Al Qaeda so it's only natural that people will be suspicious of people from Arabic ethnicity. What I don't condone is people mistreating and antagonizing other people simply based on suspicion. I can somehow understand the different treatment they get at airports (just as long as their rights are respected) and places like that, after all the guys who work for the Al Qaeda are usually of Arabic ethnicity so it's logical that security keeps an eye on people who match that profile. However, I watched a couple of shows, shortly after the 11th of September, in which they showed how people of different ethnicities were being badly mistreated all over the US, and these were American shows not foreign ones. And one of the worse things was that they weren't just attacking people of Arabic ethnicity but people from other ethnicities as well, as if any excuse was a good excuse to express their hatred for all non-caucasians.
I'm glad this doesn't happen where you live Cidien but you can't say it's not happening or didn't happen elsewhere.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]