final fantasy advent children question ?
That massive figure better be friggin 50 inches high for $275.
Alright just read that.

1) Their regular edition is $45 so it will probably be $20-25 here so you can probably cut the SE price in half too.

2) That special edition package looks really awesome. I might actually pick that up. =P
It comes with:

1. Cloud model figure with Fenrir motorcycle
2. Special DVD that includes the following four content
--Original Video Anime (OVA) "Last Order Final Fantasy VII"
--Making of documentary
--Feature: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Venice International Film Festival version)
--Advent Children trailers
3. Reproduction of Advent Children script
4. cap
5. T-shirt
6. Keychain with serial number
7. PlayStation "Final Fantasy VII: International" with special-edition label

Thus the $275.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Cidien Wrote:Alright just read that.

1) Their regular edition is $45 so it will probably be $20-25 here so you can probably cut the SE price in half too.

I don't know about that. I've seen some websites where you can pre-order it for that price or even higher. Let's hope you're right.
Probably ripping people off before they even know. It states that $45 is the standard price in Japan for a dvd. They don't sell other japanese movies brought over here for $45 do they? Only makes sense.
Cidien Wrote:Probably ripping people off before they even know. It states that $45 is the standard price in Japan for a dvd. They don't sell other japanese movies brought over here for $45 do they? Only makes sense.

I know, I initially thought about that but still...
I believe I'm going to murder somebody!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This can be read on animenewsnetwork:

Quote:posted on 2005-08-25 22:53:17
source: 1up
Due this Holiday Season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the newest issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will not be released in North America in September as previously reported.

Instead, EGM reports that Advent Children will be released "this holiday season." No further details about the date are mentioned.

Details about the release are however included in the article. There will be two releases, a single disc UMD release and a 2-disc Special Edition DVD. The 2-disc set will include extra trailers, bonus features and behind-the-scenes material, but not Last Order Final Fantasy VII. The short Last Order OAV will be included in the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Ultimate Edition, which will retail for 29,500 yen (~US$270) and is to be released on September 14.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They're trying to milk the cow named Christmas for all it's worth!!!!!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:They're trying to milk the cow named Christmas for all it's worth!!!!!

The cow named Christmas and the cow named FF VII. For this move, I believe Kingdom Hearts 2 will be the last game I get from them till they curve their ego a bit. They are just getting to green eyed for a company that was once known as a pioneer in the industry. And I had just replayed FF VII to ready to see it too...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe