final fantasy advent children question ?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:According to IGN FFXII was released in Japan on June 30 and will be released in the US sometime during the 2nd quarter of 2006 (Bastards!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ).

WTF!!! That's Bullshit! :mad: :mad: :mad: Holding out on us till the PS3 release instead of now (which substantiates my "it is on PS2, but can be played on PS3" claim)
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Oh well, till then I'll have Romancing Saga, Radiata Stories, Dragon Quest VIII, Kingdom Hearts II and Magna Carta: Tears of Blood to play so I won't exactly be unoccupied. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Oh well, till then I'll have Romancing Saga, Radiata Stories, Dragon Quest VIII, Kingdom Hearts II and Magna Carta: Tears of Blood to play so I won't exactly be unoccupied. :p

Well, kingdom hearts 2 is defiantly on my pre order list, along with LoZ: Twilight Princess. So I guess between those two and college/work, I?ll be kept busy too.
I really want this new Zelda as well, I just wasn't aware it was already coming out in October. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yes, the new Zelda looks cool, I want FFXII as soon as and as much as you guys (though maybe it would be quite revamped from the Japanese version previously mentioned) b/c my GF and i are going to celebrate my geekiness by playing it side by side.

My real question is this:
Have you guys read anyhting anywhere substantiating the rumors that Advent Children will come out on UMD before on DVD?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
UMD?

stupid character limit.
Cidien Wrote:UMD?

stupid character limit.

Those Sony PSP movie discs if im not mistaken
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
gohan32 Wrote:Yes, the new Zelda looks cool, I want FFXII as soon as and as much as you guys (though maybe it would be quite revamped from the Japanese version previously mentioned) b/c my GF and i are going to celebrate my geekiness by playing it side by side.

My real question is this:
Have you guys read anyhting anywhere substantiating the rumors that Advent Children will come out on UMD before on DVD?

I've only really heard that it will probably ship with ff7 and it will be on dvd. Where did you hear otherwise?
I dont know or care when the movie is coming out but have you guys seen the figures, they are in pre release at the moment but they look righteous, its the first time I am actually going to but ff figures, and the whole set too, but they are 19.99 a peice.

Honestly since you dont get much time to play video games on the psp, why would you waste your batery life on watching movies, and why would you spend another $15-$19 on another copy of a movie you probably have on dvd.
geo85 Wrote:Honestly since you dont get much time to play video games on the psp, why would you waste your batery life on watching movies, and why would you spend another $15-$19 on another copy of a movie you probably have on dvd.

I thought about that yesterday when I bought Appleseed, I saw it on UMD and was like ?well, it could be nice to watch it on there... but I have a portable DVD player with a screen 5 times as big, so screw that.? At least you can watch a DVD on a screen that doesn?t make you want to randomly punch thingscause it is so small.
Yes, UMD is the format the PSP uses.
I can't actually remember where i heard it, and lately my favorite use for my PSP is emulated games.

Also, I'm not cool enough to have a portable DVD player, and i enjoy watching things in the palm of my hands. If i did have a portable DVD player though i'd prefer that...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
gohan32 Wrote:Yes, UMD is the format the PSP uses.
I can't actually remember where i heard it, and lately my favorite use for my PSP is emulated games.

Also, I'm not cool enough to have a portable DVD player, and i enjoy watching things in the palm of my hands. If i did have a portable DVD player though i'd prefer that...

Well, "cool" enough is the wrong word. I won it in a prize give away for donating to something. Ii was totally out of the blue. But I more meant that you couldn?t watch a UMD on anything but the PSP, so you would have to have two copies of the movie if you wanted to watch it normally.
just so you know ciden the whole ships with ff7 thing is a rumor thats not true. there is no remake of ff7 there is going to be no remake of ff7 unless all of a sudden they change their mind but they stated at e3 that they were not remaking it....... so uh yeah.

i dont get the point of the UMD either i mean i got a laptop i can watch dvd's on also if i did the psp dvd movie thing then i can kiss my surround sound and good sized tv sound goodbye...
Cyrus
I never said it was shipping with a remake.
Anybody seen the trailer for advent children? I rented steamboy and popped it in as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth quick. I about crapped my pants when I hear aeris' theme playing in my room lol. I still don't like the distinctly japanese look they have to them but the show looks amazing from that preview. Can't wait to see it.