hi all
I know good english lol, it's just i broke my wrist in a fight last tuesday... :\
Sshhh, i cant here the subtitles
killua-kun Wrote:I know good english lol, it's just i broke my wrist in a fight last tuesday... :\

So that means you lost huh? Cuz winners usually don't break their wrists.
No, i won... i was just drunk... and i kept hitting him i broke it on the back of his head... when he got pissed at me for beating him... he bit me lol :\
I bet he's bragging how he broke your wrist without ever throwing a punch.....

Who's the winner now :eek:
somebody has to teach you how to throw a punch without hurting yourself
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:somebody has to teach you how to throw a punch without hurting yourself
I wouldn't find it to be to hard, not to say that I've ever punch another person. I can understand hurting yourself when you punch something like a pillow...but human flesh is quite a bit more err, resistant than a pillow. Even I beign one of low physcal condition can punch the crap out of a door or wall all day long & not get hurt much more than just my knuckles, so, er, well do you punch a person, their sin sag & your wrist bend or something? Or did you just catch him at a bad angle?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i think the bad angle is way more likely.
I can't say i'v won every fight iv been in (although i dont know that iv actually lost seeing as a few of the people who picked a fight with me were midgets :p) but as long as i get a few good punches at my opponent then im satisfied. Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I hit him at a bad angle, he was on top of me biting me like a lil monkey so i started whopping him in the back of the head like 40 times then i got on top and left him bloody... dude first tryed to gouge my eyes out then i knocked the hell out of him and then he grabbed my balls, then dude friggen bit me bah lol.

The fight was over bull lol, my other friend said he was talking sh*t, so i whent down there with out talking to him and just hit him with all my power and weight his head hit the ground like 3 seconds before his body did, i guess it's my height 6'3 and weight 208.. lol.
killua-kun Wrote:The fight was over bull lol, my other friend said he was talking sh*t, so i whent down there with out talking to him and just hit him with all my power.

Then you are a violent idiot and i'm glad you got your wrist mashed up.
killua-kun Wrote:I hit him at a bad angle, he was on top of me biting me like a lil monkey so i started whopping him in the back of the head like 40 times then i got on top and left him bloody... dude first tryed to gouge my eyes out then i knocked the hell out of him and then he grabbed my balls, then dude friggen bit me bah lol.

Do you often take pride in fighting with gay guys? I mean real guys don't normally bite and gouge and scratch.
im hoping that you were severely intoxicated or something cause if not then....
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
He's not gay, just weak... and yeah i was severely intoxicated, xanax and a bottle of hennesy, and like 4 or 5 beers was in me. Never taking xanax again lol.
killua-kun Wrote:I hit him at a bad angle, he was on top of me biting me like a lil monkey so i started whopping him in the back of the head like 40 times then i got on top and left him bloody... dude first tryed to gouge my eyes out then i knocked the hell out of him and then he grabbed my balls, then dude friggen bit me bah lol.

The fight was over bull lol, my other friend said he was talking sh*t, so i whent down there with out talking to him and just hit him with all my power and weight his head hit the ground like 3 seconds before his body did, i guess it's my height 6'3 and weight 208.. lol.
Amusing how your attempt to brag has blown up in your face :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
vegeta76 Wrote:I can't say i'v won every fight iv been in (although i dont know that iv actually lost seeing as a few of the people who picked a fight with me were midgets :p) but as long as i get a few good punches at my opponent then im satisfied. Big Grin
It's been forever since I was last in a fight. Besides hockey, but that's kinda one of duties, so that doesn't really count :p ... You kinda need to win it in hockey, but I suppose in real life I would be satisfied with a few good hits, too :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Bah, i should of had somebody record the fight lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just want to say Hi. MerissaBz 0 1,588 11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: MerissaBz
  hi vaiga 21 8,115 03-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Last Post: vaiga
  Hi surfrider777 27 10,755 02-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Hi Guys And Gals shishi 10 5,996 04-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Hi Guys GTR_Ripper 16 10,172 06-28-2003, 10:19 AM