Hi
....you're definately a girl.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:....you're definately a girl.
What makes you say that?
Well, I went back and read your first post. The "long walks on the beach" and "kittens" part kinda give it away. That, and all the giggling :p .

But now that I know, it's okay, because now you are less weird than I originally thought.
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Welcome to the forums surfrider777! I hope you enjoy the ride. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yeah and as the Oldschool turtles used to say, "Cowabunga dude!!"
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
onizuka17711 Wrote:Well, I went back and read your first post. The "long walks on the beach" and "kittens" part kinda give it away. That, and all the giggling :p .

Well, I said I was weird. I guess Im going to drop the veil of mystery a little. Im a DUDE. The whole "long walks on the beach" and "KITTENS" thing was a weird joke."

Quote:But now that I know, it's okay, because now you are less weird than I originally thought.

Im as weird as they get. Especially when I can mess with people, and isnt that what the whole internet thing is about. "SCREWING with People."

Well there you have ladies and gents. Im a guy. And Im way HOT(for all the sexy ladies). But dont take my word on it, just ask Lamar Burton(the guy from reading rainbow)
surfrider777 Wrote:Well there you have ladies and gents. Im a guy. And Im way HOT(for all the sexy ladies). But dont take my word on it, just ask Lamar Burton(the guy from reading rainbow)

????? are you sure "weird" isn't being a little lenient on yourself? :p Also, Ryo thought you were a girl, even called you that in another thread, ha ha ha.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
surfrider777 Wrote:Well, I said I was weird. I guess Im going to drop the veil of mystery a little. Im a DUDE. The whole "long walks on the beach" and "KITTENS" thing was a weird joke."

Im as weird as they get. Especially when I can mess with people, and isnt that what the whole internet thing is about. "SCREWING with People."

Well there you have ladies and gents. Im a guy. And Im way HOT(for all the sexy ladies). But dont take my word on it, just ask Lamar Burton(the guy from reading rainbow)
You'll fit right in here then. We're all a bit strange in our own odd ways, repectively :p .
^^Made by Blight

woot, howdy howdy, welcome aboard, I'm late on all this;
so where you live? and your SS# would be nice as well...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Haha, thats pretty funny that everyone thought I was a girl.
Maybe I am. There I go trying to be mysterious. Neh, Im a guy.

Well, Im from Pensacola Fl. Right on the gulf coast. I love to surf. Im a HUGE beach bum. My SSN# is 523-15-9456. I hope no one steals my identity, b/c if you due you will only be in big trouble. I owe a lot of scary men money. I mean BIG, HAIRY, Saparno type dudes. They are always eating cannolis.

Well, cool. What thread did he mention me I would like to see it. Might be good for a laugh.

Later.
surfrider777 Wrote:Im as weird as they get. Especially when I can mess with people, and isnt that what the whole internet thing is about. "SCREWING with People."

Maybe that's what you're trying to do right now... Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Maybe that's what you're trying to do right now... Wink

scewy, ain't it.....
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:scewy, ain't it.....
more like retarded...?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hi all killua-kun 30 12,818 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  Just want to say Hi. MerissaBz 0 1,597 11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: MerissaBz
  hi vaiga 21 8,172 03-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Last Post: vaiga
  Hi Guys And Gals shishi 10 6,089 04-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Hi Guys GTR_Ripper 16 10,274 06-28-2003, 10:19 AM