Import Anime Forums

Full Version: hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dot many remember me but im back sorda, im not as much of an anime fan like i use to be but i still like i always have, so whats new in he anime world? Is MI not around anymore? I looked at the store and i didnt see not but 2 MI titles those who remember me say hey those who dont still say hi lol.
I remember your name (cause it's like the guy from HxH), but not you, sorry, but its nice to have you back.

Er, FX died, someone is ressurtecting their work though. As far as I know MI is still around; which I'm not really into Anime these days so I don't keep up with the news, I just read Scanlations these days.
I remember you sorda, not really you just your avatar lol, is NYxCalm still around? I sorda remember him...
I haven't seen NYxCalm in ages.
Don't remember you, but I can tell by your post that you must be learning from those Engrish subtitles.
Vicious Wrote:Don't remember you, but I can tell by your post that you must be learning from those Engrish subtitles.

good old vicious :p
Vicious Wrote:Don't remember you, but I can tell by your post that you must be learning from those Engrish subtitles.
Haven't seen you in a while Big Grin . Glad to see you're back (hopefully)....
killua-kun Wrote:I dot many remember me but im back sorda, im not as much of an anime fan like i use to be but i still like i always have, so whats new in he anime world? Is MI not around anymore? I looked at the store and i didnt see not but 2 MI titles those who remember me say hey those who dont still say hi lol.
Where in Florida do you live?
onizuka17711 Wrote:Haven't seen you in a while Big Grin . Glad to see you're back (hopefully)....

Still around. Just don't have as much time for forums right now. I still check in once in awhile though.
I have sudden inspiration to post too....
I felt that I should put up a post too.
zag... whats the pic?
vegeta76 Wrote:zag... whats the pic?
It's a post. A very nice one too :p ...
vegeta76 Wrote:zag... whats the pic?
art perhaps?
onizuka17711 Wrote:It's a post. A very nice one too :p ...

rofl.. i just got that XD
Pages: 1 2 3