Hi
Hey, guys. Im new to this website, but it seems great. I really love the trade/want thread. Good way to sell anime DVD's you might want to get rid of(but really why would any one throw away such a treasure), and buy others for a good price.

Just a little 411 on myself. I love all things anime, but fantasy/combat is my favorite. Im currently into Naruto(Im kinda addicted to it). I also love beening outdoors, longs walks on the beach, and KITTENS(man Im weird).

Well, there is much, much more to me than just that, but I like to be mysterious.

Thanks. Later. Via con Dia. Sayonara. Chou. (Im really weird)
surfrider777 Wrote:Hey, guys. Im new to this website, but it seems great. I really love the trade/want thread. Good way to sell anime DVD's you might want to get rid of(but really why would any one throw away such a treasure), and buy others for a good price.

Just a little 411 on myself. I love all things anime, but fantasy/combat is my favorite. Im currently into Naruto(Im kinda addicted to it). I also love beening outdoors, longs walks on the beach, and KITTENS(man Im weird).

Well, there is much, much more to me than just that, but I like to be mysterious.

Thanks. Later. Via con Dia. Sayonara. Chou. (Im really weird)

Hey weirdo, welcome to the forum.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Welcome to the boards.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hello! Now, before I judge you, are you a guy or a girl?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hello! Now, before I judge you, are you a guy or a girl?

What if they happen to be a hermaphrodite? What then?! Huh? Just because they're a minority, doesn't mean you can leave them out like that. Geez.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:What if they happen to be a hermaphrodite? What then?! Huh? Just because they're a minority, doesn't mean you can leave them out like that. Geez.
Well, I believe that would give them the right to be a bit fucked up :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
so much creativity already?

hyia, welcome to the forum, hope ya have fun.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Welcome!!
I hope you don't get offended easily.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Welcome!!
I hope you don't get offended easily.

Yeah, what she said, two fold. Some people around here, including me from time to time, say shit just to get a rise out of someone, but mostly play nice. So welcome, and if someone jumps on you for saying something, just ignore it for the time being.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Welcome to the forum, and don't worry, you aren't the only weird one around here.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
haha...
Ryo, that's right, that's right Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]
welcome to the weirdness on the wired Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Welcome!

I consider myself as pretty normal, especially compared to some of the other characters on here Big Grin
elcoholic Wrote:Welcome!

I consider myself as pretty normal, especially compared to some of the other characters on here Big Grin

Your in denial than...Almost no one here is QUITE sane as he will soon learn...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Quote:What if they happen to be a hermaphrodite? What then?! Huh? Just because they're a minority, doesn't mean you can leave them out like that. Geez.

Yes lets not for get the all important hermaphordite crowd. *giggels a little*

Quote:Hello! Now, before I judge you, are you a guy or a girl?

Im going to try and stick with the whole mysterious thing and not tell. Whats that. Ok.

You talked me into it. Im a ....

Hermaphrodite*giggles louder*

Quote:I hope you don't get offended easily.

Quote:Yeah, what she said, two fold. Some people around here, including me from time to time, say shit just to get a rise out of someone, but mostly play nice. So welcome, and if someone jumps on you for saying something, just ignore it for the time being.

I dont get offended ever. Life is too short to worry about all the pirks in the world. And my daddy always said,
Quote:Opions are like butt-holes, everybody has one, and they all stink.

He is such a wise man, or was is it wise guy. I cant remeber.

Hermaphrodite*Burst out loudly with uncontrolable laughter*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hi all killua-kun 30 12,819 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  Just want to say Hi. MerissaBz 0 1,597 11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: MerissaBz
  hi vaiga 21 8,172 03-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Last Post: vaiga
  Hi Guys And Gals shishi 10 6,089 04-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Hi Guys GTR_Ripper 16 10,276 06-28-2003, 10:19 AM