the new systems
The graphics are great and gameplay though seemingly the same thing done 20 ways doesnt get old, If you bought it for the boobs or sex mini game then you might need councelling.
The ps2 had the power to make games that beautiful but it would take much longer because of the emotion processor being convoluted.
geo85 Wrote:The graphics are great and gameplay though seemingly the same thing done 20 ways doesnt get old, If you bought it for the boobs or sex mini game then you might need councelling.
The ps2 had the power to make games that beautiful but it would take much longer because of the emotion processor being convoluted.
Er I just released, when I said graphical problems I meant graphical detection or whatnot, sure the hydra looked nice, but when it's standing back, a man jumps up & throws out a blade, the air infront of the hydra (who is terribly out of range) should not be the thing that bleeds, hell when the blade clearly missed nothing should be bleeding -_-

And having two game killing glitches (that would be so much better of an arguement if I could actually remember where they were in the game & not just that they make you have to start over) makes the game the Dragon Warrior V of action games...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Totally off topic here does anyone know where the two martian buddies are in the xbox doom 3. Do you need to be on a specific difficulty or something?
geo85 Wrote:The graphics are great and gameplay though seemingly the same thing done 20 ways doesnt get old, If you bought it for the boobs or sex mini game then you might need councelling.

Which game is this in? Sounds more like the games the Playboy mansion or Lesure Suit Larry
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
God of War.

Great action game but too short.
elcoholic Wrote:God of War.

Great action game but too short.
That is my biggest problem with action games today. They put so much into graphics that the story gets chopped up. Take RE for example. In the remake we were told that gameplay elments that were in the original idea were put back in because they now had the space for them. I am happy with games like RE and Silent Hill because they hit that bare limit of gameplay time. When you discover that you can beat the game in 2 and half hours it makes you sad to a point. But then there are games that are so short you get so pissed off at. (Dragon Ball Z Sagas) or the flip side so damn repeative that you get sick. Such as Halo. I miss the days of the 2-d side scroller. Castlevania:SOTN had the best mix of length, Story, and Gameplay. Oh I love the fact that they just didn't put the same bosses in the upside down castle. That really showed how much thought went into the game. When everyone was praising games in 3-d like Tomb Raider and Gex, here was a 2-d game that showed 2-d still kicks ass.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
You think halo is repetitive but 2d side scrollers aren't. Ok....
Cidien Wrote:You think halo is repetitive but 2d side scrollers aren't. Ok....
Well in many of the GBA Castlevania games you could obtain different things, such as different weapons, card combinations, or enemy souls. That gives you something to mix up the action.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

And in halo you ride different vehicles and fight different swarms of covenant and fight as the covenant andit has an awesome epic story and interactive music and really fun gameplay, it sounds like someone hasent actually played halo.
Not to mention very very different weapons - something he added as a plus for Castlevania.
geo85 Wrote:And in halo you ride different vehicles and fight different swarms of covenant and fight as the covenant andit has an awesome epic story and interactive music and really fun gameplay, it sounds like someone hasent actually played halo.
I have, for about 8 minutes, I'm not really into FPSs, hence they get boring fast..
Castlevania has many RPG influence such as level ups, weapon/spell collection, & item useage; hence I like it.

Well if you played halo all the way through you find out that it isn't repetitive at all, I bought an xbox when the price droped to $150, just for halo and it was worth it.
geo85 Wrote:Well if you played halo all the way through you find out that it isn't repetitive at all, I bought an xbox when the price droped to $150, just for halo and it was worth it.
I didn't say that it was I just stated that 2-D scrollers aren't.

Morgorath said that, not batz. You don't have to like Halo - but it's a great game either way. There are several games - some I even hate - that I at least admit are good games I simply don't care for.
Cidien Wrote:Morgorath said that, not batz. You don't have to like Halo - but it's a great game either way. There are several games - some I even hate - that I at least admit are good games I simply don't care for.
Well i think Halo sucks, Halo 2 Sucks, Half life sucks, Half life 2 sucks. Quake N all suck.. Why? Because IMHO i have FPS games and i don't care what the next garbarge they come out with i will still think they all suck and are shitty games.. Like alot of people will say the same if they don't like RPG games at all.