Music
onizuka17711 Wrote:Any band that makes a song about their fat cat kicks ass, though Fat Mike's voice sorta annoys me...
Within A week Rav will have to return to second that comment. Personally I like Fat Mike's voice, although I'll admit it's changed just a hair over the past few years.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Within A week Rav will have to return to second that comment. Personally I like Fat Mike's voice, although I'll admit it's changed just a hair over the past few years.

Speaking of which where did he go? Off locked away studying for finals or something?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i just started listening to modest mouse and hey are pretty good
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Blight Wrote:Speaking of which where did he go? Off locked away studying for finals or something?
Yeah, last I checked he was glidng through the work his friends needed, and struggling t force himself to start of his own work.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Aw, I miss him! Sad
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Aw, I miss him! Sad
No worries, he'll be back, he always comes back Tongue

Batz Kage Wrote:No worries, he'll be back, he always comes back Tongue
He better damn well come back! :eek:
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:He better damn well come back! :eek:
Well, he'll be back after his Hong Kong vacation Tongue

And He'll have plently of pictures with him Smile

Batz Kage Wrote:Well, he'll be back after his Hong Kong vacation Tongue

And He'll have plently of pictures with him Smile
Good enough ^^
Made By Blight ^
He'd best be back, or I'm going to have to go over there to England and kick is ass! Not that I wouldn't mind going anyway... :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Yeah, the board has seemed pretty quite lately in general. Lots of people seem to not drop by as often. I need to start collecting e-mail addresses of the people I like (which is pretty much ALL of the regulars) so I don't lose contact with them. Sad
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
WOW just read this post!!! MUSIC wo0t

yep im back well on the net in Hk anmyway
i'll be post slutting again soon :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hurry up and be slutty! ( that sounded wrong on so many levels XD) You know what i mean...I think....hurry back Rav! *looks for him*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*runs away* :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Awwwwwwwwwww :p . Lol. Damn, missed him again! Time to bring out the supplies *pulls out a box with chocolate syrup, a net, and soap on a rope* Big Grin.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Culture Ryo's Tastes In Music Thread Batz Kage 5 5,135 08-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Nina182B