Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ouch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing SF3 for Dreamcast. I either use Ryu or Ibuki. I've been playing on Turbo 7. Right now, my left thumb has a huge blister. It is beyond painful. That's what you get for playing with a D Pad. Man I need a joystick. :mrgreen:
Hehe! I have the first one on DC and widh I had 3rd Strike. Man that game is AMAZING!!!
I have to play it Turbo all the way up, and yes, Ryu is the man. :mrgreen:
I always play with my D-pads. I cannot stand using a joystick for 2-D fighters...well at home anyways, I'm strange like that. I have two of those import D-pads that are made by Capcom. They look like old school Sega Saturn pads.

BTW, I could kick all of your @$$es with Sean! Tongue :mrgreen: :twisted:
*seriously needs sleep* :lol:
Yea but I am a beast with Ken... his Fire Dragon uppercut is deadly...
I like them all. I would rule all of your asses with Gouki ( Akuma). :mrgreen:

I agree with the D-pad comment. I don't really like joysticks. Only in the arcade.
Sean blows balls. Ibuki is too damn cute.
You know, I kinda like using characters that everybody else hates or thinks they suck. I get the most pleasure out of beating someone with a supposedly crappy character and then seeing their expression. :mrgreen:
I think he sucks because he is not a unique character. He is a Ryu clone. Not only that one of his special moves is Sean Kick. He's the retarded kid that everybody feels bad for.
I agree...but I still use him. I couldn't believe it when I saw that one super move for the first time (the single fireball super), but that is his most useful super move because it can be linked well.

I thought the worst character in 3rd strike was Twelve. I started out trying to use him, but my god he is a horrible character...the morph super is nice though.
You would use the cheapest person in the game Kakoi... that's ok he is one of my Fav to...
hehe...if you think Akuma/Gouki is real cheap, you should have seen the way some people at a local arcade used to play with Dudley. Tongue Well, I'm talking from the view of 3rd strike...Akuma was actually worse in 2nd Impact...lol.
I like using characters along the lines of Zangief. I love to make fools out of people with him. :|
Oh yes, Zangief is great. Evil/Mech Zangief was really useful for the combo-happy players in the VS series.

I always liked having a team, in Marvel VS. Capcom 2, of Megaman, Tron Bonne, and Servebot. God, I love M VS. C 2... :mrgreen:

My dream would be to perfect a team of Roll, Servebot, and Dan... :lol:
The Servebot kicked ass. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2