Just got back
This thread is too stupid for even me to post in... other than this post saying it's too stupid for me to post -any more- in.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:This thread is too stupid for even me to post in... other than this post saying it's too stupid for me to post -any more- in.
LOL, that was GOOD!

See, this is a man that learns from other people's mistakes.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
balthier Wrote:WTF, I saw in a post you called yourself female but then you're pics are of a guy. I hate f*gs, piss off b*tch! Even if that was a joke, you're just f*cking sick you c*ck muncher!

balthier Wrote:If you like HIM so much why don't you ask him to suck your c*ck. You're an insult to the U.S. Army or w/e the f*ck army you're in. When f*gs are on the front lines it means the end of the world

Dude, if you are going to start saying shit like that, I say stop going to church. Most of the people I know that hate gay people, including my stupid fucking former self, had all their hate stem from a place that is about community and love. Fucking hypocrites. It?s the main reason I refuse to call myself a Christian anymore, I?m not gonna lie and say that I believe something when I can?t even force myself to think a certain way. I can?t stand it when people want to give themselves that title and then spew hate like you do.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe