Just got back
No fair indeed...bet hes got his personal stash and more so the ones that he's taken from all the hidden cameras he's placed everywhere she goes...

Viciuos's basement is fresh out of the movie sliver :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
You're really lucky did you know that? Big Grin So, when are you going to see her again? Is she everything you dreamed of? :p
I'm glad you're back!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You're really lucky did you know that? Big Grin So, when are you going to see her again? Is she everything you dreamed of? :p
I'm glad you're back!

Yes she was and then some. Too bad she had to mention some boyfriend of hers like twice during the luncheon. Sad

I probably won't see her again until Hilarycon next year.

You fangirls would die if you found out who I just got a call from earlier today. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:You fangirls would die if you found out who I just got a call from earlier today. Big Grin

Please kill me! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Please kill me! Big Grin

I'd rather do something else to you. Wink
Vicious Wrote:Just returned from Hilarycon. I'm sure you guys are only interested in one thing, so let's get on with it.

Basically, they told me to be available around noon on Friday. I wasn't sure what kind of prank they were gonna pull on me. Turns out, Hilary had to go on vacation and was not going to be at the con. She delayed her trip by one day so she could have lunch with me before leaving as to not disappoint me. So I ended up having lunch with a her and her parents and 2 other ADV peeps. It was totally awesome of her to do that just for me.

Sorry Rooster, no restraining order for me. But if it makes you feel better, I'll post the version I posted on AoD:

"I did get to meet Hilary Haag. I got to speak to her for about 30 seconds before someone yelled out 'Hey Vicious' thus alerting her to who I was. That's when I got a right hook that I never even saw coming. Think of the scene from the first episode of GoldenBoy. As I'm on the ground, I see her trying to spit on me. And like Kintaro Oe, I try to snag it with my tongue, at which point I got pummeled by a bunch of rapid kicks. After that, she left the con never to be heard from again."

I feel sorry for Hilary... she's got a busy schedule and lotsa fans but there's some man that looks like a gorilla ... prolly following her around the con like a lost puppy or pissin on her car tire marking territory outside waiting.

I think her parents were there for protection, I'm sure they had their hands on a tazer and ready to zap you any second. Atleast Kira shot ya down fast enough to not have to go through with that! LOL
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
errrrr SMOOTH one ???

anyway...

if it makes you feel any safer Marty...i'd gladly kill you Big Grin Wink :p

*Evil Glint in ones eyes*
*Raises Dragon Slayer*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:I'd rather do something else to you. Wink

errrrr SMOOTH one ???

anyway...

if it makes you feel any safer Marty...i'd gladly kill you Big Grin Wink :p

*Raises Dragon Slayer*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
balthier Wrote:I feel sorry for Hilary... she's got a busy schedule and lotsa fans but there's some man that looks like a gorilla ... prolly following her around the con like a lost puppy or pissin on her car tire marking territory outside waiting.

I think her parents were there for protection, I'm sure they had their hands on a tazer and ready to zap you any second. Atleast Kira shot ya down fast enough to not have to go through with that! LOL

You can make all the jokes you want. Doesn't bother me one bit, because the fact of the matter is - She came to the con especially for me and left right afterwards. She didn't have to do that, but she did. She didn't do it for any of her other 'lotsa fans'. So say whatever you want.
Vicious Wrote:I'd rather do something else to you. Wink

I believe you would but I'd still like to know who you got a call from yesterday. :p

rav96 Wrote:if it makes you feel any safer Marty...i'd gladly kill you Big Grin Wink :p

*Raises Dragon Slayer*

Why do you keep calling me Marty? :confused:
coz i said i'd either call you Marty (as in Mcfly) or Sparda from now on :p a while ago

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...832&page=3

ill stop as it annoys you ...sorry for any offence Andromeda18_
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
balthier Wrote:I feel sorry for Hilary... she's got a busy schedule and lotsa fans but there's some man that looks like a gorilla ... prolly following her around the con like a lost puppy or pissin on her car tire marking territory outside waiting.

The jealousy in here is very thick... I'm having a hard time seeing through it...

Who puts LOL at the end of their posts? Did you seriously type that, read it... and then, realising how "HILARIOUS" it was, start laughing out loud all by yourself in your parents' basement? "Hahahahaha... I'm so funny... MOM! Come see what I typed on the computer! I just burned this guy real bad on the anime forums! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

OMGROFLWTF!!!!@@!!@!@!@
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
rav96 Wrote:coz i said i'd either call you Marty (as in Mcfly) or Sparda from now on :p a while ago

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...832&page=3

ill stop as it annoys you ...sorry for any offence Andromeda18_

No offence taken really, I was just curious. You may call me by whatever name you want (well, no bad names please). Big Grin
r00ster Wrote:The jealousy in here is very thick... I'm having a hard time seeing through it...

He'd be even more jealous if I told him some other stuff relating to VA's. But I don't like to namedrop. I posted this one, because it's Hilary, and well, you know . . . :o
^_______^. I think it is cool that you posted about her. I learned some new stuff about VA'S.
Hot Damn, that was cool!