Just got back
You're a lucky dude Vicious. And I would bet the reason she wanted to meet you like was probably cause you have some tact and aren't an arse...or she just wants to keep an eye on you. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Here's some more of my post from AoD. Keep in mind that I changed the Ilich story around some too. Big Grin

Also, there is another interesting story of note. I saw Ilich Guardiola on Saturday. We were having a nice conversation, so I decided to be funny and ask him to propose to me in his Gojyo voice. He gets down on one knee and right as I think he's about to actually do it, he hits me where it hurts and takes my Noir DVD. Lesson to be learned here is don't mess with Ilich.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way . . . keep in mind that Hilary is exempt from all these, because I'm sure you can figure out where I'd rank her. Shy

None of these are in any particular order.

Top 3 nicest people I'm glad I got to meet (this exempts people like Monica whom I've already met)
1. Mike McFarland (Totally awesome dude)
2. Chris Ayres (Don't let the gruff exterior fool you)
3. Kim Prause (As sweet as could be)
Also, Ilich until he decided to beat me up and take my DVD.

Top 3 people who are much cuter in person than in their pics online
1. Laura Bailey (do I have some pickup lines to use on her next time I see her)
2. Kim Prause
3. Cynthia Martinez

Top 3 new phrases I learned
1. Shocker
2. Plushiephile
3. Ms. Meatsauce

Top 3 moments for me (I can't count. Sue me)
1. Getting beat up by Hilary
2. The food fight
3. Standing in the autograph line with Ilich and Kim (until I got beat up again that is)
4. Mike McFarlands improv panel
5. Getting to see Donaldo's belt buckles

Top 3 people who I owe gratitude to
1. The obvious one
2. Allen Divers
So Vicious, I am really curious, just what the heck did you and Hilary talk about while you were at lunch? I mean, obviously I don't need line for line conversation, but were there any 'awkward silences' or was it all just cool and smooth sailing?
wow you "wrestled" with Hilary Big Grin and a food fight...to bad about ya DVD D'oh
think i might pick a VA to stalk now...Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
lol. Good luck Rav.

Welcome back Vicious! *nods* I want to hear! back to what Rarnom said. How did you manage it? I mean not have awkward silences and whatnot...There were tons when i talked to one of my favorite voice actors....he didn't seem to mind though lol. he always filled them in with something interesting.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

which VA did ya talk to Batik? cool Big Grin hope ya got his name and address and have installed your bugging devices Wink

and ya Viciuos spill...what was the topic of convo? bet it started on the weather
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Actually I talked to two...sort of....I was too afraid to talk to one a lot. At last year's convention in Anaheim (the one in July) I met Lex Lang and Dave Wittenberg. Dave Wittenberg is my total hero!... is totally awesome! We were talking for quite a while.

The story: I wanted to see a FMA viewing but we were told to go to this place because it would be fun...it turns out there was a presentation type dealie set up and once we were in we couldn't leave. Later, there was a panel of people who were speaking and I heard the names Dave and Lex and was like '.....wait a sec" and then I looked up and was like HOLY SHIT. And there you have it lol. And then I heard the producer for kenshin say "isn't that right Crispin?" and I looked in front of me and was like Holy shit, because Crispin Freeman was sitting in front of me!

Oh yes for those of you who don't know; and you SHOULD! Lex Lang voiced Sano from Kenshin, Crim from .hack, and some dude in Witch Hunter Robin (Amon's bro). Dave Wittenberg voiced Subaru from X (OH YEAH!), Sora from .hack, and Kei from Onegai Teacher. Crispin Freeman voiced Tsume from wolf's Rain, Amon (sp?) from Witch Hunter Robin, Joker from the R.O.D. movie, Dan from Argentosoma, and a shit load of other roles that I will not mention because I am sure you already know lol.

wow...that was a long post!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

rarnom Wrote:So Vicious, I am really curious, just what the heck did you and Hilary talk about while you were at lunch? I mean, obviously I don't need line for line conversation, but were there any 'awkward silences' or was it all just cool and smooth sailing?

Naw. No awkward silences. Chris Ayres, who was also having lunch with us, told me he thought I did very well. Hilary was easy to talk to and can carry a conversation. So it wasn't bad at all.

I've never had a problem speaking to any VA. They're all normal people. Everyone except Hilary that is. Big Grin

Next time I see Mike McFarland, I need to ask him to record my voicemail message for me in his Master Roshi voice. Mike is my new hero. The guy is totally awesome.
Vicious Wrote:Next time I see Mike McFarland, I need to ask him to record my voicemail message for me in his Master Roshi voice.

LMFAO, that is just too damn funny. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I did promise you guys a pic. Here's a pic of me with Hilary. She's showing off the jersey that I gave her as a present.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/V...ed935b.jpg
Vicious- NICE
Hot Damn, that was cool!

too bad the pics abit blurry
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:too bad the pics abit blurry
yeah, I hope that isn't the only picture you got...
rarnom Wrote:yeah, I hope that isn't the only picture you got...

I got a few others. But that is the only one you guys get. Wink
Vicious Wrote:I got a few others. But that is the only one you guys get. Wink
ahh, no fair Sad

Glad you had a great time.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html