Just got back
Just returned from Hilarycon. I'm sure you guys are only interested in one thing, so let's get on with it.

Basically, they told me to be available around noon on Friday. I wasn't sure what kind of prank they were gonna pull on me. Turns out, Hilary had to go on vacation and was not going to be at the con. She delayed her trip by one day so she could have lunch with me before leaving as to not disappoint me. So I ended up having lunch with a her and her parents and 2 other ADV peeps. It was totally awesome of her to do that just for me.

Sorry Rooster, no restraining order for me. But if it makes you feel better, I'll post the version I posted on AoD:

"I did get to meet Hilary Haag. I got to speak to her for about 30 seconds before someone yelled out 'Hey Vicious' thus alerting her to who I was. That's when I got a right hook that I never even saw coming. Think of the scene from the first episode of GoldenBoy. As I'm on the ground, I see her trying to spit on me. And like Kintaro Oe, I try to snag it with my tongue, at which point I got pummeled by a bunch of rapid kicks. After that, she left the con never to be heard from again."
WOW that was so nice of Hillary...bet her parents were like ...

"oh so this is the stalker weve heard so much about" Wink

glad to hear it you had fun...oh and i bet you probly tried to find her "throne" and hug it :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:...bet her parents were like ...

"oh so this is the stalker weve heard so much about" Wink

I know. That's what I was thinking.
Vicious Wrote:Just returned from Hilarycon. I'm sure you guys are only interested in one thing, so let's get on with it.

Basically, they told me to be available around noon on Friday. I wasn't sure what kind of prank they were gonna pull on me. Turns out, Hilary had to go on vacation and was not going to be at the con. She delayed her trip by one day so she could have lunch with me before leaving as to not disappoint me. So I ended up having lunch with a her and her parents and 2 other ADV peeps. It was totally awesome of her to do that just for me.

Sorry Rooster, no restraining order for me. But if it makes you feel better, I'll post the version I posted on AoD:

"I did get to meet Hilary Haag. I got to speak to her for about 30 seconds before someone yelled out 'Hey Vicious' thus alerting her to who I was. That's when I got a right hook that I never even saw coming. Think of the scene from the first episode of GoldenBoy. As I'm on the ground, I see her trying to spit on me. And like Kintaro Oe, I try to snag it with my tongue, at which point I got pummeled by a bunch of rapid kicks. After that, she left the con never to be heard from again."

That's awesome, Vicious... both the lunch deal, and your post on AoD. Wink

I'd already come to understand your obsession with Hilary after falling in love with Sister Rosette, but hearing that she's such a good shit with her fans makes her all the more appreciated.

Still think a restraining order would've been an -awesome- souvenir.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:I'd already come to understand your obsession with Hilary after falling in love with Sister Rosette, but hearing that she's such a good shit with her fans makes her all the more appreciated.

I'm not sure how many other fans she would have done that for. I think she realizes all the grief I take from everyone for it, and the fact that my primary reason for deciding to go to the con was her. It was really awesome of her though. Not sure how she got her parents to agree to it.

'Mom, dad, there's this loser online who is always talking about me and I was wondering if we can postpone our trip so we can all go meet him.' :confused:
Kind of makes you woner what M.C. Hammer would think of me. ANyway welcome back

Vicious and goodbye. Hope to chat with you all again in about 4 weeks.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Vicious Wrote:'Mom, dad, there's this loser online who is always talking about me and I was wondering if we can postpone our trip so we can all go meet him.' :confused:

lmfao

so did they ask you anything or was it just introductory chit chat "hi ...errr i love ya daughter and wasnt her babies"...."now lets commence the shoveling of food" :p

and where was their trip...you should follow them...that way you'll get that restaraining order and r00ster would be happy :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Good for you man!

Oh, and do the right thing and bring your parents along to meet her next time ok Big Grin
l dont't get it, whats the back story to this?
that is pretty cool. It sounds much cooler than meeting her at the con with a million annoying people around to try to ruin the experience for you. I hope you got some pictures...
Wow, voice actors actually meeting with fans for a meal. And I thought only Canadian actors were small-time like that. It's too bad that once the big bucks start coming in, actors forget about all the little people that made them famous to begin with.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Can someone please explain to me the backstory please.
Hilary Haag = Voice actor for ADV
Viciuos = Stalker of Hilary Haag

that clear enough for ya :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Robojack Wrote:Wow, voice actors actually meeting with fans for a meal. And I thought only Canadian actors were small-time like that. It's too bad that once the big bucks start coming in, actors forget about all the little people that made them famous to begin with.

Alot of the VA's have been nice to me. The majority of them are cool. There are a few that are pricks, but 90% of them are good peeps. I've had lunch with other VA's too, but I just never tell you guys about it. This one just happened to be special for me so I figured I'd share.

I guess I can tell you about this one since someone already posted it in another forum. I had lunch on Saturday with Carrie Savage and Mike McFarland. By the way, Mike is my new hero. The guy's totally awesome.

Yakumo - Basically, I'm a huge Hilary Haag fan. Like I make it more than obvious how big a fan I am of hers. So some of the ADV peeps told me to come down and she would be there for the con. She herself said she'd be there. I guess she forgot the con was that weekend, but she was still nice enough to take time out of her schedule to meet me. Make more sense now?
Good for you mate.