we need our whipping boys...dont take the few remaining away my god sir :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I've always disliked ADV myself so when I read that story I laughed my ass off. Anime and manga had to reach the saturation point sometime, it's crunch time, everybody. If you went to some bookstore like Barnes & Noble and looked in the manga shelves you'd see that 40% of the titles are utter crap. A little implosion will only benefit us, the consumers in the long run.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
zrdb Wrote:I've always disliked ADV myself so when I read that story I laughed my ass off. Anime and manga had to reach the saturation point sometime, it's crunch time, everybody. If you went to some bookstore like Barnes & Noble and looked in the manga shelves you'd see that 40% of the titles are utter crap. A little implosion will only benefit us, the consumers in the long run.

Did Last Exile pay you to post this...and bring this long-dead topic back to the surface like the stench of lake sludge as the winter ice melts?

Seriously... from a rookie veteran to a just plain rookie... bad-mouthing ADV or siding with LE won't get you very far on this forum.

It's not that we dislike people having opinions... it's just that people tend to get upset when people don't know what they're talking about, or when they say they dislike something, without having a good reason for it.

In other news, ADV got me all 4 volumes of Super Milk-Chan and my very own Menchi for under $50 with shipping included to Canada. How can you dislike anything about that?

I'm gonna eat the fuck outta that Menchi... fry it up with some mushrooms... down it with a corona and lime... awwww yeah...
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection