ADV Layoffs
Actually i re-read it before..

LE let me put it this way.. first here is a dictionary
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Consolidate
To unite into one system or whole; combine: consolidated five separate agencies into a single department.
To make strong or secure; strengthen: She consolidated her power during her first year in office.
To make firm or coherent; form into a compact mass.

What it looks like ADV is doing is closing one and moving everyone into a SINGLE dubbing studios.. No where did they say they are going to be dubbing less.. They might of expanded that one dubbing studio so it could handle more making the other one obsolete.

So please first learn something before you post this crap..
Schultz Wrote:What it looks like ADV is doing is closing one and moving everyone into a SINGLE dubbing studios.. No where did they say they are going to be dubbing less.. They might of expanded that one dubbing studio so it could handle more making the other one obsolete.

ADV has expanded their Houston studios alot. The Austin actors are free to drive to Dallas or Houston and try out for roles at either ADV or Funi. As one of the VA's posted at AoD:

"Do keep in mind, dubbies, that anime VAs are independant contractors, NOT paid/benefitted employees, so this is not exactly a round of layoffs we're talking about here. Most actors who do voice work do MANY OTHER THINGS TOO, especially because VA work pays so irregularly. In ADV's impressive stable, it MUST be noted that maybe only 3-5 actors (from hundreds of accepted workers and thousands of rejected talents) at any given time make a living wage, and that is a very generous figure. So, this will not devastate Austin actors in any other sense than emotionally."

I know my fave VA (Tofu) has a regular 9-5 day job. Speaking of Tofu, tommorrow this time I will be in Houston. Although I don't think I'll get to meet Hilary until Friday or Saturday. Even then, I think she's only making a token appearance since I invited her to the con and told her she had to be there since I'll be attending it.
Hence proving that LE don't know facts and can't read what a real story is meaning.. he jump's on any thing that seems bad even though he don't know how to find the true facts..
wo0t the bashing begins....down with the whipping boi

*sits back..Grabs Popcorn*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
If anything this will make ADV more money since they are drastically cutting costs.

LE, you have '0' business insight.
*Steals Ravs popcorn and eats it*

Well, I guess he/she/it never learns.. does he/she/it?
Its a no brainer why ADV didnt hire him. Smile
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Who gives a ratsass about the companies anyways...

ITS ABOUT HOW GOOD EACH SHOW IS DUMBASS!!!!! ONLY INGORANT WHORES JUDGE AN ENTIRE SELECTION OF ANIME ON WETHER OR NOT THEY LIKE THE COMPANY!!

AND IF YOU STILL DISAGREE WITH ME ABOUT ALL ADV ANIMES SUCKING BALLS LE WATCH GENERATOR GAWL AND EAT THOSE WORDS
BE, your post is annoying just plain font size.. either don't use the font sizes anymore or i will look into turning them off.
let the boi be annoying... we need atleast one annoying dumbass still if we are ever to see viscious posting again...

oooh the horror...*goes forth to plee for annying whipping bois to return*...
the forum is dieing...most likely due to my post sluttery from my procastinistic endeaveurs...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Schultz Wrote:Last Exile, I have been patient with you.. but i am totally annoyed with your hate of ADV.. Everyone company will downsize because they grew too fast.. This is normal in the industry.. All companys do this.. So you telling me that Ford, GM, Dodge they can downsize plants and lay off people and this signals they are collapsing? I don't think so.. ADV is not going under. if you wish to truely do some good.. pull up finascial records.. find out what there estamated quarterly income was and then looking at what they really pulled.. If it was higher or lower. All companys go through a restructuring process. So knock this shit off i don't want to see another post about your stupid Alligations of the Downfall of a company you couldn't get hired for..

I wish I could sig this whole post... but somehow I think there's probably a character limit on sigs, and it would be really annoying if my sig was this long.

Maybe I'll just use "Shultz to LE: So knock this shit off i don't want to see another post about your stupid Alligations of the Downfall of a company you couldn't get hired for.."

Sides... hurting... can't stop... laughing...
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
i cant stop laughing either,
you get your pannies in a twist over all the things i say.
I dont care to take time and spell things right i just dont care. If i did i would be in here taking my time. but as things are i just dont care im not here a lot anymore working on my stuff and well this place is so slow with new posts and intresting stuff its not worth the time to prof my posts. if i cared i would but hearing you guys wine makes me laugh.

so keep up the act i love laughing at all of you this is a forum not the real world and the ADV thing me wanting to work for them has been explained so i wont go there i dont care abotu them anymore if so i would be saying positive things about them.

im really just here to help i post some times with crap like this but i try and help members with adding new titles and also answering questions.

So keep it up the more you make fun of me the more you care about something so small and insignificant.

So FuK'Ya All except Schultz.

And please i told you all im not Gay its ok if you are im not a hater but seriously you guys just dont stop picking me out of a croud and im not in to it so if you want a man go after another. id say r00ster is your best bet !

Best of luck to you fucks!

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Sorry... I didn't bother reading that 'cause my "pannies" were apparently in a twist.

Why don't you take your cynical ass to another board where everyone isn't quite completely sick of you yet? Maybe someone will actually listen to your non-sense without you actually backing it with some "prof".

If you haven't noticed, the only thing anyone thinks you're good for here, is spouting your hilarious "I know how businesses work I'm a CEO of a kool-aid stand and ADV is sinking into the depths of hell" nonsense... which has now grown beyond ludicrously hilarious, and is even pissing off the ever-patient mod-god Schultz.

No one gives a lick of credibility to anything you say. You should just go away for 3-4months, and come back with an adjusted attitude... maybe people would give you a second chance then.

HAHAHAHA... who am I kidding... just go away, period.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Last Exile Wrote:And please i told you all im Gay. its ok if you are, guys, just pick me out of a croud and id say im your best bet for some fun!

Best of luck, boys Wink !

-LE
A LE post slightly edited. I couldn't resist :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
oh and the claws get sharper...Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I'm really torn on this one... I feel like I should ban LE for this one but everyone else seems to be enjoying his antics. I'm going to sleep on it before I make this decision.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.