Goodbye All
Well I think my posting phase here is mainly over. I really enjoyed this community but it

seems I'm getting busier and so is everyone else. I'll still be in contact through AIM and

Email. Mainly AIM I'll still visit from time to time. In other word I'm going the way of Rav.

Well later all. I'll miss you all, One thing to remember is to stay Legit. *Hammerdances

away while making the Too Legit To Quit signs.*
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
well, be seeing you I guess.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:*Hammerdances away while making the Too Legit To Quit signs.*

Hahahahaahaha. Oh man. That is hilarious. The fact that he actually thinks that is cool. Hahahaha.
Cruel as usual, I see :p .

And Ryo, we'll miss you.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
...and with that, the strange little alien went back to his home planet, where he was more familiar with the "customs" and "nuances" of the culture around him.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:...and with that, the strange little alien went back to his home planet, where he was more familiar with the "customs" and "nuances" of the culture around him.

Ryo probally is from another planet...His home planet of Hammer
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Ryo probally is from another planet...His home planet of Hammer

He'll blow back home by harnessing the power of the solar winds with his parachute pants!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:He'll blow back home by harnessing the power of the solar winds with his parachute pants!

ha-ha-ha back to the only planet that considers them cool
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
See you till your post slut phase is back on! Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
If you really hve to go make sure you come back once in a while to say 'hi' and let us know you're alive. :p You'll be missed. Sayonara! Sad
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Seeya around Ryo.
-Kanon!!
Its been fun take care
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Cya Ryo, didnt know ya, but oh well..
Have fun on that Hammer Planet of yours.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
C U.
I actually went back and listened to hammertime.Its the least i could do as a parting gift.The song is actually quite good when you think about it.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye Dr. Gonzo kakoi_sugoi_yama 6 3,678 02-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Last Post: rav96