Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Goodbye All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I think my posting phase here is mainly over. I really enjoyed this community but it

seems I'm getting busier and so is everyone else. I'll still be in contact through AIM and

Email. Mainly AIM I'll still visit from time to time. In other word I'm going the way of Rav.

Well later all. I'll miss you all, One thing to remember is to stay Legit. *Hammerdances

away while making the Too Legit To Quit signs.*
well, be seeing you I guess.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:*Hammerdances away while making the Too Legit To Quit signs.*

Hahahahaahaha. Oh man. That is hilarious. The fact that he actually thinks that is cool. Hahahaha.
Cruel as usual, I see :p .

And Ryo, we'll miss you.
...and with that, the strange little alien went back to his home planet, where he was more familiar with the "customs" and "nuances" of the culture around him.
r00ster Wrote:...and with that, the strange little alien went back to his home planet, where he was more familiar with the "customs" and "nuances" of the culture around him.

Ryo probally is from another planet...His home planet of Hammer
Puppet Master Wrote:Ryo probally is from another planet...His home planet of Hammer

He'll blow back home by harnessing the power of the solar winds with his parachute pants!
r00ster Wrote:He'll blow back home by harnessing the power of the solar winds with his parachute pants!

ha-ha-ha back to the only planet that considers them cool
See you till your post slut phase is back on! Wink
If you really hve to go make sure you come back once in a while to say 'hi' and let us know you're alive. :p You'll be missed. Sayonara! Sad
Seeya around Ryo.
Its been fun take care
Cya Ryo, didnt know ya, but oh well..
Have fun on that Hammer Planet of yours.
C U.
I actually went back and listened to hammertime.Its the least i could do as a parting gift.The song is actually quite good when you think about it.