Can money buy happiness?
I was pondering this today...What do you think?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I was pondering this today...What do you think?
Yes & No; everyone says it can't, but in my case it can, becuase I have pretty much everything I need to be happy that money can't buy, having the money would only turn my semi-happyness into semi-perfection.
Put short if I were rich I'd be completely happy Smile
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
No, it can't. However, being poor generally brings unhappyness. Don't know many happy people that can't afford to pay their bills.
no, money cannot directly buy happiness, you can buy things with money that intern make you happy
Love can buy you damn near everything except love. Because love is probably the most important thing in most peoples lives, money can't really buy true happyness. It can buy things that make you pretty happy though. Big Grin
money can buy anime

nuff said

lol
Cyrus
Yes money can buy happiness.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
No, money can't buy you happiness, only love can.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Well, its a Question about what makes you feel "happy"
I love DVDs, and to Open DVD Boxes,
I can buy happiness with money ^_^
I'm lucky!

but of course there are many happiness stuff which you cant buy!

fisch
Money definitely can't buy happiness but it helps a lot!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Money doesnt buy happiness but can buy Shotgun Big Grin

and that can Wink

nah but really alot of money helps as in no stress for making money etc...but love and friends and achieving your dreams and goals in life that is happiness in my opinion

to wake up and think damn everything is good and i like where i am in life Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ok im gonna put my oppinion in here

Money does buy happiness

when i go out and buy things with my money im happy

does this make my life meaningful and will it make me forever happy no

money buys short time happiness

but only things that you can't buy with money such as non material things and things that are genuine can only make you truely happy
Cyrus
rav96 Wrote:but really alot of money helps as in no stress for making money etc...but love and friends and achieving your dreams and goals in life that is happiness in my opinion

in deed in deed.....
but without money not alot of people will be happy. Sad
"money makes the world go round, and for people who doesn't believe it, doesn't have any"
hahaha, i heard it somewhere.
in a way its kinda true.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Without it i am unhappy.

I was so happy when i got an email telling me to check my lotto account. Turns out it was only $15 but better than nothing.
Honestly, i would have to say yes for most cases. i am a simple person, i have money to spend and i buy video games and anime and dvds and all that makes me happy and content most of the time. but you do need other people because i dont know about anyone else but i dont like being alone. you need other people ( family spouse etc.) money cant buy them but it can buy everything else. so I say yes.