Can money buy happiness?
I say yes in most cases. I buy anime and dvds and video games and they make me happy but I dont like being alone. You need other people ( family, spouse etc) so money cant buy them but it can buy everything else.
http://www.americade.info/melons.htm

that page made me smile in what was another dull sad day Big Grin

wo0t Nippon!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:http://www.americade.info/melons.htm

that page made me smile in what was another dull sad day Big Grin

wo0t Nippon!!!

wow,so pretty. i wonder how long that took to make?
some are so detailed. yup, that can put a smile on a person's face.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Well, I can't say yes, but I will paraphrase what everyone else has been saying.

Nobody wants to be poor and homeless so we need money. I don't think money is one of those "necessary evils" but you gotta live anyway. How do you expect to put food on the table or put anime in your DVD players (and in turn have the players hooked up to your TV)? I mean, do you expect to sit on your asses all day and expect the government to give you money just to be a lazy bum? No. So you gotta work hard.

Bill Gates is rich, doesn't mean he's necessarily unhappy or happy for that matter but he knows his limitations and he knows how he got there. So all what I'm trying to say is the reward for working hard is all that counts and how you use it is up to you and whatever you do with it is what makes you happy.
[Image: passion.txt]
geo85 Wrote:You need other people ( family, spouse etc) so money cant buy them but it can buy everything else.

True but its amazing how so many long lost relatives will pop out of now where as soon as you have money

Beware the leechers Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Gemini Wrote:wow,so pretty. i wonder how long that took to make?
some are so detailed. yup, that can put a smile on a person's face.

yeah definately very kakoi designs and the workmanship is excellent not to mention patience...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I think it can buy short lived happiness. In the beginning, you go crazy spending money left and right. But it'll get to the point where all the money is "normal" and you crave for something else... maybe love, or making a difference in the world, or whatever. Lots of people always want more than what they have.

If you could buy just ONE material thing, what would it be?
No one will ever be satisfied with anything or any aspect of their life. That is just human nature. When one thing is satisfied then we seek something else, and so continues the endless cycle we call life.
Money = Anime = Happyness

Wasnt that shallow? Big Grin
Well, I guess it can't. It's just a wickedly cool substitute for happyness.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Nina182B Wrote:I think it can buy short lived happiness. In the beginning, you go crazy spending money left and right. But it'll get to the point where all the money is "normal" and you crave for something else... maybe love, or making a difference in the world, or whatever. Lots of people always want more than what they have.

If you could buy just ONE material thing, what would it be?
A trillion tons of pure 24k gold, of course Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Nina182B Wrote:If you could buy just ONE material thing, what would it be?

Subaru 555 WRX-Sti Big Grin
katherine_jean Wrote:Money = Anime = Happyness

Wasnt that shallow? Big Grin
Well, I guess it can't. It's just a wickedly cool substitute for happyness.

Shallow? Nah if that's shallow than many of us are probably pretty damn shallow.

I know money can buy happiness?But unfortunately it can?t eliminate sorrow.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Can money buy happiness? Hang on a second, I'll ask the ten high-class whores in my bed.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Can money buy happiness? Hang on a second, I'll ask the ten high-class whores in my bed.

Wow, your bed must be very large Big Grin
r00ster Wrote:Can money buy happiness? Hang on a second, I'll ask the ten high-class whores in my bed.
Your not buying happiness your renting it, cause you dont pay them to stay you pay for them to leave afterwords
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman