Can money buy happiness?
Hidalgo Wrote:Your not buying happiness your renting it, cause you dont pay them to stay you pay for them to leave afterwords

Yeah but the whores are happy to take anyones $
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Nina182B Wrote:If you could buy just ONE material thing, what would it be?

A red Ferrari 360 Modena (or Spider).
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Nina182B Wrote:If you could buy just ONE material thing, what would it be?

OMG what an excellent question...so simple yet soo suprisingly hard to answer...
hmmmm *puts on thinking cap*

a Luxury skyscrapper Apartment in Ginza!!! with my own hellipad and helicopter

that way i could travel Big Grin with out hefty airline fees Big Grin ontop of living in Tokyo Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:OMG what an excellent question...so simple yet soo suprisingly hard to answer...
hmmmm *puts on thinking cap*

a Luxury skyscrapper Apartment in Ginza!!! with my own hellipad and helicopter

that way i could travel Big Grin with out hefty airline fees Big Grin ontop of living in Tokyo Big Grin
...that's awesome!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
if only i had the money...Sad

we could even be flatmates...
roaming the expensive Ginza high st worshipped by all coz of our luxury apartment Wink
and our Chopper ofcourse Big Grin

oh if one had the money *goes of to plan a bank hiest*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hidalgo Wrote:Your not buying happiness your renting it, cause you dont pay them to stay you pay for them to leave afterwords

Shit... I'm so good, -they- pay me to let them stay afterwards.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
these words come to mind

"i am Joe Blo The LOVER MAN...You should be Paying ME!!!"

classic quote Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:A red Ferrari 360 Modena (or Spider).

I'll kick your ass in my subaru Big Grin
One thing???
Maybe a car.. My first choice would be the McLaren F1 over any Ferrari (even the Enzo).
Maybe a villa... but where to put it? Southern France on the Meditteranian? Downtown Tokyo? Los Angeles?
Oohh... how about a yacht? One of those ginormous ones with helipads and all the comforts one could ever ask for but simple enough to be run by one person.

Money in itself isn't enough to buy happiness but having it makes everything else in this world easier to deal with so you can focus on your happiness.
My biggest joy is knowing that I have enough money to provide a comfortable life for my daughter and I get to see that big smile of hers every day. Without money I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be as comfortable as she is and I would suffer for not being able to provide a good life for her. I guess this means that I do need money for happiness but it isn't enough on its own to guarantee it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I would be perfectly fine with a ton of cash and my skyline apartment in Ginza with Rav :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
rav96 Wrote:these words come to mind

"i am Joe Blo The LOVER MAN...You should be Paying ME!!!"

classic quote Big Grin

Hahaha... super.

elcoholic Wrote:I'll kick your ass in my subaru Big Grin

Sorry but my 3.6-liter, V8, 400-hp engine would kick your 300-hp, 2.5-liter boxer engine's ass any day of the week. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
simply put- it sucks to be poor , money can't buy happiness but you can sure have a lot of fun trying !
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Sorry but my 3.6-liter, V8, 400-hp engine would kick your 300-hp, 2.5-liter boxer engine's ass any day of the week. Wink

Sorry, but my 3,000,000 lbs of thrust rocket would kick your 3.6liter's ass any day of the week.... and my dad could kick your dad's ass, too.

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Sorry but my 3.6-liter, V8, 400-hp engine would kick your 300-hp, 2.5-liter boxer engine's ass any day of the week. Wink

We'll see, but I bet I'll own my subaru before you get your ferrari Big Grin