The NEW place to post pics of your rooms.
Blight Wrote:Ha ha, very funny. Smile Actually it was probably more close to what Amethyst said. Now I'm not a dirty person, but I do rub my eyes a lot and guess what, there is some kinda staff infection (not the really bad one that can kill you, some other one the doc told me) and I saw a news report (well, mostly heard) that MAC (my college) is having an out break of this. Those bastards didn't bother to tell the students (about half the staff was gone last week and when asked the office wouldn?t say anything) cause I have called like ten of my buddies, two of which are getting sick from it and all of them had heard nothing; stupid MFers! I Have empty hours between classes and I get on their computers (and mostly come here during them Big Grin ). A computer screen hurts my eyes after about 30 min. and with germs running around, I supose i picked it up off the keyboard. I look kinda like a pirate right now. One eye is patched and the other has the antibiotic ointment they gave me bluring my vision realy bad. The doc said it'll take like a week for it to totaly clear up, but by monday I should be good enough to drive. It sucks and I be pissed at the College for not saying anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. It took me forever to type this!!!

or... maybe you do go blind from choking the chicken too much Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:or... maybe you do go blind from choking the chicken too much Wink :p

No, I would have been blind for quite some time if that were true Rolleyes Big Grin , but I can see again... mostly. No pirate patch for me anymore. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
*waves* goodybye to the scurvy kerrrrr Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Looking at everyones rooms and collections definitly makes me envious.Maybe in a few years mine will reach a decent amount.Ill post pics in a few days.Our house is full of guests at the mo and ive got a cousin sleeing on the floor of my room.Cousins sure do make a mess.Im finding all sorts of crap in weird places.Now im no perfectionist and my room is normally a semi mess but what would make a person play a ps2 game then put the disk with no cover under the bed so the next time the room gets vacumed it gets scratched to hell.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Yay got my room back.Pics of room veiw and parts of the garden.Just got new car so my new sounds are there as well, old sub and amp that i got for $50 brand new a while back as well.You can see my mothers sense of hummour in the garden with various things statues etc.
[Image: 10008858yw.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008866nx.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008885ag.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008892co.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008928mm.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008939pn.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008949qt.th.jpg]
wrxh8r Wrote:Yay got my room back.Pics of room veiw and parts of the garden.Just got new car so my new sounds are there as well, old sub and amp that i got for $50 brand new a while back as well.You can see my mothers sense of hummour in the garden with various things statues etc.
[Image: 10008858yw.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008866nx.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008885ag.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008892co.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008928mm.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008939pn.th.jpg]
[Image: 10008949qt.th.jpg]
What a great house, I like your garden. And you have sunshine, something not known to the people here :p !
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Wow, indeed awesome garden. I pay to go on vacation to places that look like your garden :eek: And that projector above the bed is also nice. Where do you live if I may ask? Looks tropical.

Shit, I still have to post mine. I'll get to it Andromeda, I promise. So you didn't explain it to me for nothing Big Grin
Tropical is the look we were after.Tauranga New Zealand is where im from.
very nice garden wrxh8r, like how big is the garden?
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Heehee, wrxh8er, love the LCD projector above the bed. Gotta be awesome watching movies at night like that. Wish I could afford one. =(
wrxh8r Wrote:Yay got my room back.Pics of room veiw and parts of the garden.Just got new car so my new sounds are there as well, old sub and amp that i got for $50 brand new a while back as well.You can see my mothers sense of hummour in the garden with various things statues etc.

Damn, that is awesome. Your "garden" is freaking amazing.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cheers all.The garden isnt very big.The house is on a pretty small section.Basicly the first two shots are 2 sides of the house and there is another that i didnt take pics of.We built retaining walls and shiped in heaps of dirt to raise the sides up to the top of the fence, then got in heaps of 1+ ton buldurs.It gives the effect that the garden is bigger than it really is.We also seperated it a little into different areas which has the same effect.
Projector makes things interesting.Unfortunatly my room is a little small so i only watch it at around 70inch.The pull down screen is actually a 100inch though.My room spends most the time blacked out with a velvety black curtain.Then i just use some logitechs for surround sound.Anything more would be overkill in such a small room.
WOWSERS New Zealand here i come Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
wrxh8r, your garden is indeed amazing! If I had such a garden and it didn't rain often I'd turn it into a bedroom. I always wanted to have a garden-like bedroom, with lots of nature around me. Weird, right? :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
elcoholic Wrote:Shit, I still have to post mine. I'll get to it Andromeda, I promise. So you didn't explain it to me for nothing Big Grin

Don't worry about it. Even if you don't post them at least you learned how to do it. Don't feel forced to post them because of me. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]