The NEW place to post pics of your rooms.
An outdoor indoor room would be cool.We once lived in a house where once inside there was a small part of out door right in the center of a room with windows going round it.Had a water fountain and stuff in it.It was unfortunatly only a few metres wide but looked very nice.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Here is my Uni Room in Notts....

its not as cool as my last years room and no where near as nice as my room at home, hopefully i can post pics of my room at home when i go back to Oadby (my home)
at home i got all my best figures, all the DVDs etc on display and an awesome (well i think so) Japan collage and a painiting i did of "the Brand" ie Gatsu sacrificial brand!!!

eek max attachment is 5 so ill do multi posts Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   Dscf5909r.jpg (Size: 76.31 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   Dscf5910r.jpg (Size: 79.09 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   Dscf5911r.jpg (Size: 93.82 KB / Downloads: 17)
.jpg   Dscf5912r.jpg (Size: 76.82 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   Dscf5913r.jpg (Size: 87.43 KB / Downloads: 9)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attached Files
.jpg   Dscf5914r.jpg (Size: 81.25 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   Dscf5915r.jpg (Size: 79.18 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   Dscf5916r.jpg (Size: 121.42 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   Dscf5917r.jpg (Size: 74.87 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   Dscf5920r.jpg (Size: 90.51 KB / Downloads: 8)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh and hers a close up of loadsa miniture figures i have on my TV damn i have sooo many back at home like 100's but only 20 or so large figures (they are alot more pricey and space consuming...dang i wanna go back to Japan and buy more...i really want a Beyond The Grave one...dang nabit)

Attached Files
.jpg   Dscf5921r.jpg (Size: 80.87 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   Dscf5924r.jpg (Size: 112.7 KB / Downloads: 19)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I think you have a fetiche for action figures. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
i love Figures...they are cool Big Grin

omg you guys have to see my Berserk and Spawn figure collection...so cool and dark Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i love Figures...they are cool Big Grin

omg you guys have to see my Berserk and Spawn figure collection...so cool and dark Big Grin

Figures are cool;woot for the Epyon in the back. In my room the Gundams and Zoids are constantly waging territorial wars.

And I finally got around to looking at all the pics of your room Tsukiko, that is the most amount of anything collectable I have ever seen, (well except for the insane people they show on TV) I can?t believe all the stuff you got.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
whos winning the gundams or zoids?

PS wo0t Gundams
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:And I finally got around to looking at all the pics of your room Tsukiko, that is the most amount of anything collectable I have ever seen, (well except for the insane people they show on TV) I can?t believe all the stuff you got.
Lol that's nothing....I have quite a few more collectibles since then Big Grin I just keep on buying...that second set of shelves are full now :p What can I say I love all my anime stuff.....can't wait for my other stuff to come in!!
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:whos winning the gundams or zoids?

PS wo0t Gundams

Well the dresser continent is controlled by the Zoids, and The Wooden Ledge Island is also, But the U S of A (United Shelves of Anthony) is a hot spot between the Zoids and the Gundams. The Confederacy of Television is another hot spot, while The Gundams by pure numbers control both The Silicon Computer Desk Valley and The Entertainment Center Particle Woods. So I guess the gundams win cause the have more landmass under their control.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
lmao USA lol...

wo0t Gundam power...im gonna do a spawn verses gatsu one maybe even throw in predator and a xenomorph just to add some spice Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ahh! Awesome room Rav!

I espeically like the sword :eek: Big Grin and CD wall is amazing!

Where the figuires very expensive?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Thanks i must say i do like my CD wall and now am thinking of doing some Berserk artwork for that room aswell...though may not bother coz only a coupla months of uni left
Those figure werent that expensive, the more pricier ones ive got at home..the most ive ever spent on a figure is only around £30...though i'd love some of the £100 ones Big Grin
and my collection got a huge boost when i went to Japan..and went all out buy buy buy crazy Wink Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Thanks i must say i do like my CD wall and now am thinking of doing some Berserk artwork for that room aswell...though may not bother coz only a coupla months of uni left
Those figure werent that expensive, the more pricier ones ive got at home..the most ive ever spent on a figure is only around £30...though i'd love some of the £100 ones Big Grin
and my collection got a huge boost when i went to Japan..and went all out buy buy buy crazy Wink Big Grin

My boyfriend gave me one of those £100 figures two years ago on Christmas. It's the Nadia, from Nadia the Secret of Blue Water, you can see on one of the pictures of my collection that are on another thread. It's a really massive statue which is why it's was expensive. Those statues are very cool!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I'm not really into little figures and gashapon figures. I wish I had some cool action figures but posable ones seem rare for anime... I do have this though as a rareity in my collection Big Grin

[Image: kdoll1-sm.jpg]

Wish I had the Yuri one so I could display them like this Sad (anyone got one to sell?):

[Image: ky-dolls.jpg]