The NEW place to post pics of your rooms.
DAMN!! Tsukiko (you must hear that alot Big Grin ) although if you'd just had one les shelf of manga you could affort yourself a nice bigscreen tv :eek: :p

Seriously, awesome collection and nicely organized.
Tsukiko Wrote:lol, actually not! Those are our dvd cabinets, not including the new one in my room or the shelf we are using for our art box collection, so no those aren't even close to my room's collection! :eek:
These are the pics of my room

That is one cool bedroom! I really envy the fact that you can display all your manga like that! My bedroom is too crowded with things as it is so I keep having to push my volumes to the back of my shelves. It breaks my heart everytime a collection disappears from sight. Sad
I also liked your collages quite much, particularly the second one. I'm a sucker for cute, androginous men (in anime and manga 'cause in real life men like that just look weird). And that wallscroll is amazing!
You've read Legal Drug? It's one of my favourite CLAMP manga. Too bad CLAMP are only releasing one volume a year. It sucks when you have to wait so long to read the next volume. I suppose it's because at the moment they're also working on Tsubasa, XXXHolic and X. Can't have it all! Big Grin

elcoholic Wrote:DAMN!! Tsukiko (you must hear that alot Big Grin ) although if you'd just had one les shelf of manga you could affort yourself a nice bigscreen tv :eek: :p

Seriously, awesome collection and nicely organized.

What about your pictures, when do we get to see them? Are you having trouble uploading them?
Oh, and believe me, if Tsukiko is anything like me she prefers to spend her money on anime and manga than on a tv set. It's not that a high-tech, big tv isn't appealing but just think of all the manga you can buy with that much money!! :eek:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Oh, and believe me, if Tsukiko is anything like me she prefers to spend her money on anime and manga than on a tv set. It's not that a high-tech, big tv isn't appealing but just think of all the manga you can buy with that much money!! :eek:

She has access to a Samsung 50" DLP HDTV in the livingroom, hence the 27" console in her room cause it's still a good TV... laugh... Had a Daewoo 60" but decided it was too large for the livingroom (small room, 12 feet across, felt like you wanted to move your seat back 3 feet... laugh) so went down to the 50" after having some problems with the Daewoo and getting it serviced, so got a new TV compliments of Best Buy. Didn't like the Plasma's cause for some reason, I can see the black screen between every dot... and it's just very distracting... bisides, I'm not sure they've overcome the heating problem with them just yet...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That is one cool bedroom! I really envy the fact that you can display all your manga like that! My bedroom is too crowded with things as it is so I keep having to push my volumes to the back of my shelves. It breaks my heart everytime a collection disappears from sight. Sad I also liked your collages quite much, particularly the second one. I'm a sucker for cute, androginous men (in anime and manga 'cause in real life men like that just look weird). And that wallscroll is amazing!
You've read Legal Drug? It's one of my favourite CLAMP manga. Too bad CLAMP are only releasing one volume a year. It sucks when you have to wait so long to read the next volume. I suppose it's because at the moment they're also working on Tsubasa, XXXHolic and X. Can't have it all! Big Grin
Thanks, I put alot of work into getting my room set up like that, and I don't need a big screen tv we have one in the living room, a 50" widescreen TV with a computer and 2 dvd players hooked up to it! :p I love my collages, it beat just having the pics randomly stuck on my wall.....oh and of course I love Legal Drug, I love all of Clamp's work, if you look at our anime listing for my manga on my mom's site you will see that I have alot of Clamp's work, Angelic Layer, Clover, Card Captor Sakura, Chobits, Clamp School Detectives, Clamp School Defenders, Wish, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Man of Many Faces, X, XXXHolic, Tsubasa, Magic Knight Rayearth, Tokyo Babylon, Shirahime-Syo, The one I love....I can't wait for RG Veda to come out here in a couple of months...oh and I have an X set of tarot cards and a RG Veda set too! Rolleyes Not to mention I can't wait for the Vampire Hunter D manga to be released as well, Amethyst is going nuts waiting for it :p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
DAMN IT! I got an infection in my eyes and I can't hardly see (just got back from the doc)! But I can see lots of different colors in your pics :o I make a comment when I can actually make stuff out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Tsukiko Wrote:oh and of course I love Legal Drug, I love all of Clamp's work, if you look at our anime listing for my manga on my mom's site you will see that I have alot of Clamp's work, Angelic Layer, Clover, Card Captor Sakura, Chobits, Clamp School Detectives, Clamp School Defenders, Wish, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland, Man of Many Faces, X, XXXHolic, Tsubasa, Magic Knight Rayearth, Tokyo Babylon, Shirahime-Syo :p

I also like CLAMP's works very much. I have RG Veda, Tokyo Babylon, Duklyon, Clamp School Detectives, Shirahime-Syo, X, Magic Knight Rayearth, Wish, The Legend of Chun Hyang, Clover, Chobits, Legal Drug, XXXHolic, Tsubasa and I'm about to buy CLAMP Anthology. But you know, I'm not a great fan of their more childish works which is why after reading Card Captor Sakura's 1st volume I decided not to buy the other ones. That's also why I haven't bought Angelic Layer yet. I don't know if it's like X or Legal Drug or if it is more like Clamp School Detectives.
Blight Wrote:DAMN IT! I got an infection in my eyes and I can't hardly see (just got back from the doc)! But I can see lots of different colors in your pics :o I make a comment when I can actually make stuff out.

That sucks! Hope you get better soon. Maybe you caught that infection because you don't wash your face properly. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What about your pictures, when do we get to see them? Are you having trouble uploading them?
Oh, and believe me, if Tsukiko is anything like me she prefers to spend her money on anime and manga than on a tv set. It's not that a high-tech, big tv isn't appealing but just think of all the manga you can buy with that much money!! :eek:

I still have to buy recharchable batteries for my camera, take pictures and find out how to show them to you. I'll get to it but a quick pm with short explanation would probably speed things up Wink

The tv thing was a joke ofcourse. I actually like those old machines. They blend into a room better and they just won't break. Anyway, I figured you had one of those big fuckers stashed somewhere. A collection like that rarely comes without the right media Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:But you know, I'm not a great fan of their more childish works which is why after reading Card Captor Sakura's 1st volume I decided not to buy the other ones. That's also why I haven't bought Angelic Layer yet. I don't know if it's like X or Legal Drug or if it is more like Clamp School Detectives.

That sucks! Hope you get better soon. Maybe you caught that infection because you don't wash your face properly.

More like X... definitely not a comedy, haven't watched the anime yet or read the manga.. but the artwork from it is not like Card Captor Sakura at all... not when they are barely dressed or dressed in leather... laugh...

Oh, that's probably because Blight didn't wash his hands properly.... Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That sucks! Hope you get better soon. Maybe you caught that infection because you don't wash your face properly. :p

Ha ha, very funny. Smile Actually it was probably more close to what Amethyst said. Now I'm not a dirty person, but I do rub my eyes a lot and guess what, there is some kinda staff infection (not the really bad one that can kill you, some other one the doc told me) and I saw a news report (well, mostly heard) that MAC (my college) is having an out break of this. Those bastards didn't bother to tell the students (about half the staff was gone last week and when asked the office wouldn?t say anything) cause I have called like ten of my buddies, two of which are getting sick from it and all of them had heard nothing; stupid MFers! I Have empty hours between classes and I get on their computers (and mostly come here during them Big Grin ). A computer screen hurts my eyes after about 30 min. and with germs running around, I supose i picked it up off the keyboard. I look kinda like a pirate right now. One eye is patched and the other has the antibiotic ointment they gave me bluring my vision realy bad. The doc said it'll take like a week for it to totaly clear up, but by monday I should be good enough to drive. It sucks and I be pissed at the College for not saying anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. It took me forever to type this!!!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Amethyst Wrote:More like X... definitely not a comedy, haven't watched the anime yet or read the manga.. but the artwork from it is not like Card Captor Sakura at all... not when they are barely dressed or dressed in leather... laugh...

What are you talking about Amethyst? She was talking about Angelic Layer, you haven't seen it or read the manga, it's about that school girl who creates her doll to fight in tournaments...I wouldn't say it's like X at all, X has a lot of eye candy and is more of a serious and death to the world kind of thing...where as Angelic Layer is a cute series....
Blight Wrote:Ha ha, very funny. Smile Actually it was probably more close to what Amethyst said. Now I'm not a dirty person, but I do rub my eyes a lot and guess what, there is some kinda staff infection (not the really bad one that can kill you, some other one the doc told me) and I saw a news report (well, mostly heard) that MAC (my college) is having an out break of this. Those bastards didn't bother to tell the students (about half the staff was gone last week and when asked the office wouldn?t say anything) cause I have called like ten of my buddies, two of which are getting sick from it and all of them had heard nothing; stupid MFers! I Have empty hours between classes and I get on their computers (and mostly come here during them Big Grin ). A computer screen hurts my eyes after about 30 min. and with germs running around, I supose i picked it up off the keyboard. I look kinda like a pirate right now. One eye is patched and the other has the antibiotic ointment they gave me bluring my vision realy bad. The doc said it'll take like a week for it to totaly clear up, but by monday I should be good enough to drive. It sucks and I be pissed at the College for not saying anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. It took me forever to type this!!!

Well, I was just joking. I really hope you get better soon. Not being able to see properly is truly a nasty thing.

Tsukiko Wrote:What are you talking about Amethyst? She was talking about Angelic Layer, you haven't seen it or read the manga, it's about that school girl who creates her doll to fight in tournaments...I wouldn't say it's like X at all, X has a lot of eye candy and is more of a serious and death to the world kind of thing...where as Angelic Layer is a cute series....

That is the idea I had about Angelic Layer so I guess I'm really not going to buy it. I honestly prefer CLAMP's more serious and/or adventurous works. Thanks for the help! Smile
Tsukiko Wrote:What are you talking about Amethyst? She was talking about Angelic Layer, you haven't seen it or read the manga, it's about that school girl who creates her doll to fight in tournaments...I wouldn't say it's like X at all, X has a lot of eye candy and is more of a serious and death to the world kind of thing...where as Angelic Layer is a cute series....

Well as I told someone else in another thread, my brain is elsewheres... I was thinking of Angel Santuary (cute guys with wings)... not Angelic Layer... too many Angels stuff we have... Angel's Egg, Angel Links, Angel Cop, Angel Tales, besides the other two mentioned... and you know how easily I get names mixed up, is it any wonder I get so many titles with the same name confused??

Anyway... but we got it... laugh... as to when we'll get around to watching it.... that's another story...

Oh, do hope you're feeling better soon Blight... that's no fun at all...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That is the idea I had about Angelic Layer so I guess I'm really not going to buy it. I honestly prefer CLAMP's more serious and/or adventurous works. Thanks for the help! Smile
I haven't really seen it yet, but I think it's probably a bit more serious than Card Captors, but with a little comedy, I mean you have kids, and some kids are really young....I mean they are controlling dolls with their minds to fight other ones in tournaments....there seems to be a good hidden family story behind the main character as well but I've only read the first volume and flipped through the dvd's to make sure that they workedTongue When I do eventually see it or finish reading it I'll let you know!! Big Grin Of course I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon....those pics of our dvd cabinets are the unwatched ones... :eek: :p
Amethyst Wrote:I was thinking of Angel Santuary (cute guys with wings)... not Angelic Layer...

Oh, Angel Sanctuary I know and love! It was one of the first series I completed and it's still one of my favourite!

Tsukiko Wrote:When I do eventually see it or finish reading it I'll let you know!! Big Grin

Thanks!